Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Under the "Ads Manager" navigation menu.
Maybe I asked the wrong question. Where is the "advertiser list" as in the option that says "Display in advertiser list". This sounds like a page that members can see where all the advertisers are displayed but maybe i'm misunderstanding that.

We are switching over to Xenforo soon and will this banner manager allow us to have more than 1 banner per forum and different multiple banner for each forum?

If you go over to our old forum https://www.findmall.com/ .you can noticed at top there are 4 banners displaying. We can't use sliders because sponsors all want it display all time not rotating between sponsors. Will this addon do thing for us?

Thank you

My responsive units seem to be exceeding browser widths. Lots of errors in google search console.

The first one I can see that's breaking it is in position 'above top breadcrumb' and the only other specification is that it's limited to guests.

The code I'm using is
Code:
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-dataremoved"
     data-ad-slot="dataremoved"
     data-ad-format="auto"
     data-full-width-responsive="true"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

Any idea how I can address this?

My responsive units seem to be exceeding browser widths. Lots of errors in google search console.

The first one I can see that's breaking it is in position 'above top breadcrumb' and the only other specification is that it's limited to guests.

The code I'm using is
Code:
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-dataremoved"
     data-ad-slot="dataremoved"
     data-ad-format="auto"
     data-full-width-responsive="true"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

Any idea how I can address this?

Why can't I add attachment images in Promo thread creation?
It is too cumbersome for ad publishers to have to upload images to imgur for example.
You should allow yourself to upload attached images to be able to publish more quickly and efficiently.

Captura de pantalla 2019-12-04 a las 10.00.09.png

This is the option that does not appear:

Captura de pantalla 2019-12-04 a las 10.00.35.png

@Siropu
many same errors today.
Installed php 7.4 few days ago.

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type null src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Vendor/MobileDetect/Mobile_Detect.php:1040
Generated by: Unknown account 04.12.2019. at 11:27
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Vendor/MobileDetect/Mobile_Detect.php(1040): XF::handlePhpError()
#1 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Vendor/MobileDetect/Mobile_Detect.php(1161): Mobile_Detect->checkHttpHeadersForMobile()
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Criteria/Device.php(178): Mobile_Detect->isMobile()
#3 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Criteria/Device.php(22): Siropu\AdsManager\Criteria\Device->setDeviceType()
#4 src/XF/Container.php(270): Siropu\AdsManager\Criteria\Device->__construct()
#5 src/XF/App.php(754): XF\Container->createObject()
#6 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}()
#7 src/XF/App.php(2827): XF\Container->create()
#8 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Ad.php(359): XF\App->criteria()
#9 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(447): Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Ad->matchesDeviceCriteria()
#10 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->Siropu\AdsManager\Template\{closure}()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php(189): array_filter()
#12 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(449): XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter()
#13 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(306): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->prepareAdsForDisplay()
#14 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(297): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->setAds()
#15 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php(38): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->__construct()
#16 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::templaterGlobalData()
#17 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array()
#18 src/XF/App.php(2654): XF\Extension->fire()
#19 src/XF/App.php(1922): XF\App->fire()
#20 src/XF/App.php(1800): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData()
#21 src/XF/Pub/App.php(432): XF\App->preRender()
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(395): XF\Pub\App->preRender()
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render()
#24 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#25 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#26 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#27 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "/attachments/dsc02684_zps9c41c199-jpg.79377/"
  ["referrer"] => string(65) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/sadnja-graba-iz-sjemena.23892/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/attachments/dsc02684_zps9c41c199-jpg_79377/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I want to place banners above the breadcrumb but only show up on Forum List not globally.

How do I set it that banners will show up above breadcrumb in Forum List?

Thank you

I am trying to create a 4 ad banner package setup with flexbox but it look like when the browser scale down, the banner shrink instead of jumping down to the next line until it mobile then it jump down to one banner per line

The mobile is perfect but size like Tablet, I would rather have 2 banners per line not 4 shrunken down banner make it harder to see the banners

Is there a way to adjust the package flexbox setting to
large - 4 banner per line
medium - 2 banner per line
small - 1 banner per line

Thank you

I am trying to create a 4 ad banner package setup with flexbox but it look like when the browser scale down, the banner shrink instead of jumping down to the next line until it mobile then it jump down to one banner per line

The mobile is perfect but size like Tablet, I would rather have 2 banners per line not 4 shrunken down banner make it harder to see the banners

Is there a way to adjust the package flexbox setting to
large - 4 banner per line
medium - 2 banner per line
small - 1 banner per line

Thank you

Oh

inline block seems to do what I wanted.

This is very nice addon, it was worth purchasing it. Thank you for making it possible but we do have one feature request.

Our old forum, we have information above each forum that are not advertisement but something like forum rules, quote of the week or an image for this specific forums. Each forum have it own information in the header.

We noticed that Code does seem to do what we needed if we use a html editor and then copy/paste everything inside the <body> tag over to the Ad Manager Code box.

But we were wondering if you could add one more "create ad" similar to "Code" but use the WYSIWYG editor like the one use to type this post out in in place of the Code input box?

Is this one feature you could add to this? We would be joyful! :)

Top Bottom