Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
maybe I spoke too soon.

I get this error

Code:
    InvalidArgumentException: Container key 'samUserDevice' was not found src/XF/Container.php:43

Generated by: Mark Hancock Nov 14, 2019 at 2:52 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Entity/Package.php(178): XF\Container->offsetGet('samUserDevice')
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(473): Siropu\AdsManager\Entity\Package->isCarousel(2)
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(274): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->prepareAdsForDisplay()
#3 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(265): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->setAds()
#4 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php(27): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#5 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::templaterGlobalData(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#6 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(2654): XF\Extension->fire('templater_globa...', Array, NULL)
#8 src/XF/App.php(1922): XF\App->fire('templater_globa...', Array)
#9 src/XF/App.php(1800): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Pub/App.php(432): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(395): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/forums/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

And ads are not showing up (No adblocker)

A new question. I can't see anyone asking yet.

Rotating ad
How can I set up two banner ads that appear 10 minutes apart, so ad 1 last 10 minutes, then next ad 2 appears for 10 minutes (both in the same position). How do I set this up? I have played around with the appear after X seconds, and disappear after X seconds, but it only seems to hide the ad, not bring it back up later.

I can't use the appear after 10pm setting at then one ad will only be seen on a 12 hour basis. I need a quicker change over.

Please suggest a way to do it. Thanks.

Hello Siropu. I don't have the Carousel. Is that in a later version? Can't I use the other settings in my version i.e. hide after 600 show after 1200?

screen.webp

Thanks for the info. So the Carousel is an extra add-on? How much? Can it be added to my V2 without updating? I am worried I hit bugs and have problems.

What I need is a feature that shows 2 adverts in rotation, but I don't want to load 2 files i.e. they create a heavy load on the page. Does your feature do that? I have 5 slide animated banners, so if we have 2 on rotation that are effectively one ad with a delay, it will load up the page too much and won't work. It is better to have a java call that loads in in.

Please can we get back to my original question. Can I use the display after, hide after feature in my existing Ad Manager? How does that work? I can make it hide my advert by timing it out, but then it won't reappear. Have you checked this works?

OK. If I load up the Carousel and use that is there a known bug I need to know about? If it loads and breaks my site, all my adverts may vanish, obviously I can't risk that.

Does the Carousel load as required, or load both ads and just hide on or the other? If the latter, I have to consider the load on the site.

It won't break your site. :)
The carousel loads all the ads based on the limit you set. Then, it rotates them one by one or multiple at a time depending on your settings. Unless you load hundreds of ads at the same time, there shouldn't be any performance issues.

You keep getting it after the upgrade or was during the upgrade? Are you using the carousel? If so, please take a look in the package and see if the carousel option "Enable carousel if device is" has the devices checked.

OK, Im think itn must have been my fault, when the upgrade didn't work originally (due to adblocker, I reuploaded the previous version files and must have erased the images

Hi there,

when i place an ad generally on all sites of the homepage, how can i configure the ad that it is shown only once to a user. The ad manager is placing a cookie for that. I don´t see something like that in the screenshots?

Thanks for support!

Can't seem to get "Fixed Footer" to display. Using v2.3.13 but it seems like I had it working on an older version when testing it a while back.

I see it when viewing source (ie <div class="samBannerUnit" data-position="footer_fixed"> etc..) but it isn't showing?

It is active for guests at http://sparkpilots.com if you want to take a look.

Thanks!

C.

Top Bottom