Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
On a new default theme the banner does not display in the header on a mobile device in the vertical position, turn the phone sideways and it displays next to the logo. Ideas?

We had the same probleme and now use this css code for default theme:

Code:
@media only screen and (max-width: 650px) {
/* EDIT AD MANAGER for Banner in Header */
.has-js .p-header {
    display: block;
}
.p-header-content {
    padding: 0px 0;
}
.p-header-logo {
    display: none;
}
.p-header .samCodeUnit, .p-header .samBannerUnit {
    max-width: 100%;
    padding: 8px 0;
    text-align: center;
}
}

@I. C. Daniel, It depends on your site and the display of the device. The wider the main content, the less space available for background image. The image fits the background so you can start with 1920 x 1200 and see how that looks on different devices.

I have a problem with antiadblock banners
simply does not load the image
I've tried a different configuration but it never loads.

We had the same probleme and now use this css code for default theme:

Code:
@media only screen and (max-width: 650px) {
/* EDIT AD MANAGER for Banner in Header */
.has-js .p-header {
    display: block;
}
.p-header-content {
    padding: 0px 0;
}
.p-header-logo {
    display: none;
}
.p-header .samCodeUnit, .p-header .samBannerUnit {
    max-width: 100%;
    padding: 8px 0;
    text-align: center;
}
}
What template did you add this to?

There seems to be an issue with lazy loading. If you don't use internal banner ads, disable that option in ACP. I will look into it to see why lazy loading doesn't work.

I have noticed that affiliate links do not work when the link is placed in custom thread fields

only works when the link is published within the publication but not as a custom field

amazon now wants to link its products from high quality content, this can be achieved using custom fields, otherwise amazon can stop paying a certain amount of commission received for each sale.
I just think that now is a very interesting option to keep in mind

I can temporarily use the customization options of the field to add the referee, but the optimum would be to be able to count the clicks and use this addon to take control over this

I'm digging deeper into this plugin.

Now I have a problem.

I have created a thread promotion package, but the forum where they are published uses Prefixes and when I try to approve the topic from the admin panel, I get this error:

I'm using the MultiPrefix plugin, but the individual prefixes for selecting

You can enable prefixes for promo threads. Look for "Enable custom thread prefix" and "Promo thread prefix". I will see what I can do about that error in the future.

I run into another problem.

In my offers section there is a custom field that does not appear in the ad creator.
This is in using the Promo Thread

Hi Siropu, is it possible to not display the Adblock notice in specific pages, namely /forums/index.php?account/upgrades ?

The reason I ask is we have an option where members can become site supporters and therefore not see adverts.
Our Adblock notice directs them to the specific page where they can purchase 'Site Supporter' as an upgrade, however when the option 'Display a dismissable notice' is used in 'Options' it fades out the page the link points to as well.

Regards,

Top Bottom