Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Hello,

I have just upgraded from XF 1.5.9 to XF 2.1 and updated ads manager in same time.
I do not find the equivalent of this position I used in order to put ads to the right of a post :

Thanks

David

Request: Add option to set minimum and/or maximum screen size for an ad to run.

Currently I'm having to set something like this in CSS to force different ads on different size screens to show.

CSS:
@media all and (max-width: 767px) {
    .show-ad-desktop{
        display: none;
    }
    .show-ad-mobile{
        display: block;
    }
}
@media all and (min-width: 768px) {
    .show-ad-mobile{
        display: none;
    }
    .show-ad-desktop{
        display: block;
    }
}

The issue this causes is with analytics. The code for both ads is running for each page view even though it is only showing one (the other being hidden). So this causes Per Page and Per Ad statistics like RPM and CTR to be worthless. It would be nice if I could set these options through this add-on and in turn only load the ads required for the screen size. Possibly some ajax integration for devices with both portrait and landscape modes also, in cases where an orientation change should change the ad currently being displayed.

The current mobile and desktop settings are nice, but this request if implemented would give more size specific ad control to the admin. Setting specific ad sizes for specific screen sizes is definitely key to maximizing ad clicks.

hello sir,

suggestion:

please release a separate add-on for the bitcoin/crypto/bank transfer feature found in your ads manager 2

it is an amazing feature because i can easily use bitcoin and thousands of crypto currencies to pay for ads

what is best about it has "mark as paid" and doesn't need api

i think some bitcoin people would like it, also it makes it easier for other developers to make their add-ons work with your bitcoin feature payment gateway of your ads manager so they canmake their add-on use "invoice system" so its half manual, and work amazing!

thank you

@xffutureuser

Siropu, i have a custom field for users for my paid member group.
It is called hide ads. Only members of this group are able to use these custom fields to populate Yes or No via radio button.

Now, with this addon, how do i not show ads to users who have No for that usergroup. User field criteria to my knowledge wont work for this purpose right as all non members of that group wont have a value populated in that field?

Unless the option was "Show ads", so you can check it in the user field criteria, it won't work.
Yeah I understand that. The issue is I serve all ads to everyone BUT those who are in a paid membership AND have chosen to disable the ads. The way the user criteria for the add-on works is that the criteria is inclusive(IN) rather than Exclusive I.e. 'NOT in'. Possible to include that as a feature? Right now I have had to only show ads to users not in that usergroup.

What could be the reason why Ads created on this location:
  • container_content_above
  • container_content_below
Doesn't work inside Social Groups (info/forum/threads) ?

Really like how this adblock detection is managed. Visit this site with adblock on:

At the top of the page you are given a notice that adblock as been detected and advise user to whitelist the site.

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 4.44.18 pm.webp

Interestingly enough everything underneath that message is blurred out/font color makes it unreadable easily. User then clicks on either of the two options listed above to close that message window and the rest of the page is made visible properly. Would really appreciate the adblock detection section of the addon further improved @Siropu. A similar implementation such as this would be fantastic.

Quick question: Is it possible to place ads between categories on forum overview page? (This is not a standard XF 2.1 ad location)

[Thread] Below every 5th thread post content
Always show on every 5th post right?
So 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th of every thread page.
Is it possible to only show it on 5th and 10th post?

Thanks!

Top Bottom