Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)

Siropu

Siropu submitted a new resource:

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu - Feature-rich, lightweight advertisement management application.

Ads Manager 2 is the new and improved version of Ads Manager 1, designed for XenForo 2. Ads Manager 2 allows you to make money by displaying your own ads or by selling ad spaces on your forum (or both).

There are 7 ad types available:

1. Code
Display HTML/JavaScript ads such as affiliate banners, Amazon product widgets, Adsense, etc.

2. Banners
Display banner ads that you can upload directly or...

Read more about this resource...

IMPORTANT: This version doesn't support upgrade from Ads Manager 1 yet. If you want to keep the data from Ads Manager 1, do no install. Else, you can uninstall Ads Manager 1 and install this if you want to test it out.

Can upgrade from 2.0.0 Beta 0?

No. I forgot to mention that. You have to uninstall the previous version.

So every previous version need uninstall for new version install or only for beta stage? If this then wait for final stable version. Also does fixed issue with $config['enableListeners'] = false;?

@Siropu Do we need delete Renamed table? I think this table are not deleted with uninstall previous version? So new table are Renamed old table?

Renamed table xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad_extra to xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad_extra__conflict to avoid schema conflict

Code:
ErrorException: Renamed table xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad_extra to xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad_extra__conflict to avoid schema conflict src/XF/Error.php:75

Generated by: Nirjon Feb 10, 2018 at 12:25 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF.php(162): XF\Error->logError('Renamed table x...', true)
#1 src/XF/Db/Schema/Create.php(72): XF::logError('Renamed table x...', true)
#2 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(147): XF\Db\Schema\Create->getQueries()
#3 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(164): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#4 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Setup.php(89): XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable('xf_siropu_ads_m...', Object(Closure))
#5 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): Siropu\AdsManager\Setup->installStep1(Array)
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): Siropu\AdsManager\Setup->installStepRunner(1, Array)
#7 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(378): Siropu\AdsManager\Setup->install(Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'listAddOns', Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "/admin.php?add-ons/Siropu-AdsManager/install"
  ["referrer"] => string(70) "/admin.php?add-ons/Siropu-AdsManager/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/Siropu-AdsManager/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["_xfProcessing"] => string(1) "1"
    ["continue"] => string(1) "1"
    ["confirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["params"] => string(2) "[]"
    ["count"] => string(1) "1"
    ["finished"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

If so bug with XF2 then can you report to XF bug?
I have to play with it a little to see what's going on.

I think this table are not deleted with uninstall previous version?
It should have been removed but looks like I used a wrong table name. Please try removing both manually.

Can't install it for me. The files are present but when i click on "install", nothing happens.
Do you see any errors in the admin error log? I can install it fine both locally and on my demo site.

xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad_extra is used. In the uninstall I have added the wrong table name and it doesn't remove it. Remove table xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad_extra manually and run the install again to add it with correct fields.

I think you might need to uninstall it first, then remove tables and install again. Rebuilding data doesn't run the install again.

Uninstalled but still are not removed table from uninstallation? So I removed manually both table xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad_extra and xf_siropu_ads_manager_ad_extra__conflict. Can now do run new install?

4jdR0HEDSfmicpcqnWR3UA.png

Those are Ads Manager 1 tables. You can remove those as well if you uninstalled 1.x version.

So Ads Manager 1 tables are not used on Ads Manager 2 installation?

XF1 and XF2 installation table.

iVgThBC9T6WqwCUd7pJe7Q.png

Uninstalled 2 version and remove those table.

uiT3u1DqQx2tYVtieLn56w.png

New installed 2 version. Please let me know that does my installation correct and all table are present in database?

DZayHjTwQtaVTwmtYjsNVw.png

I have to play with it a little to see what's going on.

It should have been removed but looks like I used a wrong table name. Please try removing both manually.

Do you see any errors in the admin error log? I can install it fine both locally and on my demo site.
I don't even have an error. I can install other addon but not this one.

Top Bottom