Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Excellent update. Have been waiting for this update. Thank you Siropu.
I believe you miss the retina setting for the rectangular 300x250 banner format in position sidebar above. Maybe more?
You can see the 2x option is not being applied on the sidebar banners on my site even after I uploaded the 2x banners.

Downloaded 2 times, uploaded/overwirte and addon and rebuilt master data several times.
Have you done that before or after I posted? Once the files have been re-uploaded, rebuild Ads Manager add-on data and should be ok.

The changes I've done are applied to all positions since they all use the same template.

Have you done that before or after I posted? Once the files have been re-uploaded, rebuild Ads Manager add-on data and should be ok.

The changes I've done are applied to all positions since they all use the same template.
After you post. I'll DM you an admin account to check it out.

@Siropu
I found out the issue.
On the sidebar package, I enabled Lazy image loading and Lazy loading. This causes only the 1x image to load.
When I disable both option, it will load 2x.
Is this a bug or as designed?

Quick question: I have 8 banners, same size 728x90 using the same package setting.
I display these ads on one XF page but some banners are displayed twice.
There are 7 spots for these 8 ads so they should not display twice.

Is there a setting where I can prevent the same banner appear twice on a page?

There are 7 spots for these 8 ads so they should not display twice.
You mean that the same package has 7 positions selected? There is no way currently to prevent the same ad from not displaying on multiple positions at the same time.

You mean that the same package has 7 positions selected? There is no way currently to prevent the same ad from not displaying on multiple positions at the same time.
I have a package that has only 1 position, Leaderboard package that shows 728x90 banner. Position is header. I have several ads that use this package format.
Then I use the code for this position on a page and insert the code in several times.
Here is the page https://quantnet.com/mfe-programs-rankings/
As you can see, some of the same ads repeat on that page. I want a way to an ad to not display more than once on a page.

Then I use the code for this position on a page and insert the code in several times.
You basically now have the header position in multiple locations displaying the same ads. Position code is for creating custom positions that are not available by default.

@Siropu I renew my request to ask for discounts on packages related to the user group the user is in, for example, if they are a "premium" user they would see packages with a discount.

This would make it much easier to give "rewards" from an advertising standpoint to those who pay for a particular user group.

Currently the system is to create 2 packages one for everyone and one only for a particular user rank, this creates a whole series of conflicts if for example the forum section is the same. The functionality for example of the ad queue does not work. And the ads have to be started manually.

I hope this request is taken into consideration. From a long-time customer.

You basically now have the header position in multiple locations displaying the same ads. Position code is for creating custom positions that are not available by default.
Yes, being new to this addon, I don't know if there is a better way to do that.
I want to show different leaderboard banners on one page. As long as they don't show the same ad twice on the page.
What would your advice?
Thank you.

Currently the system is to create 2 packages one for everyone and one only for a particular user rank,
I will consider it but have you tried to use the promo code system with user criteria instead?

I want to show different leaderboard banners on one page.
A package for each position. If you use the same ads on multiple positions, they will inevitably display twice or more since it is random.

I will consider it but have you tried to use the promo code system with user criteria instead?

Yes I did but often people forget to use it, or didn't understand how the system works.

Convince people to spend money is already a hassle, explaining the ad system too, adding another layer "the use of promo codes" is another headache for me.

For the short timeframe I did use it everyone asked why can't see the lower price.

Seeing a lower ad price EVEN BEFORE buying is a huge selling point (thats why on the flies the brand put the old price barred with the new discounted price in big bright red).

Basically what i'm saying is this addon is basically huge and makes a ton of difference in managing our sites. Make us sell things easier. At this point the add-on is pretty much feature ready is only a question of refinements.

Thanks again for considering this implementation.

Maxmind is transitioning to R2 presigned URLs. Does this cause a need for any changes to this add-on?
I have the same question regarding this add-on:

Geoblock Registrations 1.1.2​

Registration Geoblocking using Maxmind's GeoLite2 Database
I probably need to pose my question to the developer in the appropriate thread. There may be other add-ons that could be affected by this Maxmind change.

Top Bottom