[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Please open a support ticket on our site and include the protected directory login credentials so we can better assist you.
It's actually live now on my live site (see signature), you can see it on the row 3 monthly upgrade (the black one)

(I've made the default style user selectable if it helps)

Hmmm, I get those errors on safari and Chrome (mac OS catalina).

I wonder what can be causing this then, I am likely to get the pro version but before forking out need to know we won't have these issues - even if they are intermittent. I apprciate it's not easy to troubleshoot if it doesn't happen when you try.

Also, Is there a way to show the selection before clicking? It's a bit odd that the display just shows the £3.

I wonder what can be causing this then, I am likely to get the pro version but before forking out need to know we won't have these issues - even if they are intermittent. I apprciate it's not easy to troubleshoot if it doesn't happen when you try.
Try clearing your cookies/cache

Also, Is there a way to show the selection before clicking? It's a bit odd that the display just shows the £3.
There currently isn't. What you can do is allow custom amounts (on the pro version) and set the minimum to £3.

Try clearing your cookies/cache
I have asked my members to do some testing, looks there is defintely an issue:

I have asked my members to do some testing, looks there is defintely an issue:

Yes, there are now aboiut 10 reports from users on that thread, most seem to get the error.

@AddonFlare

We're upgrading from 1.6.4.

On our test site I manually upgraded a user, but when they click the extend button it says "Invalid account type specified".

Last edited:
@AddonFlare

We're upgrading from 1.6.4.

On our test site I manually upgraded a user, but when they click the extend button it says "Invalid account type specified".

Nope, still happening. Member upgraded, clicked extend, and got this.

1600278174239.png

1600278146657.png

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but we have five account types defined in the AdminCP under Paid Registrations > Account Types, all for monthly subscriptions, then under each of those we have aliases configured for yearly and lifetime subscriptions.

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but we have five account types defined in the AdminCP under Paid Registrations > Account Types, all for monthly subscriptions, then under each of those we have aliases configured for yearly and lifetime subscriptions.

I added a normal, non-alias entry for our yearly upgrade and the extend button works.

Looks like you have a bug with the extension of aliases :(

Found another bug.

When a member is gifted anonymously it send an alert to that member. When the gift is not anonymous it does not send an alert.

Emails are sent as they should for both anonymous and non-anonymous gifts.

Thank you.

If you are user of the add-on can you tell me which payment gateways it's currently supporting ? If I'm not wrong then paypal and stripe , anything more ?

One more question: It loads the different type of registration page to the user, so does it have performance impact / slow down anyway ?

'm not sure if it's relevant, but we have five account types defined in the AdminCP under Paid Registrations > Account Types, all for monthly subscriptions, then under each of those we have aliases configured for yearly and lifetime subscriptions.
When a member is gifted anonymously it send an alert to that member. When the gift is not anonymous it does not send an alert.
We're looking into these, if we can replicate them as bugs they'll be fixed in the 2.2 version that's currently in progress.

If you are user of the add-on can you tell me which payment gateways it's currently supporting ? If I'm not wrong then paypal and stripe , anything more ?
PayPal and Stripe are the only current payment providers that support guest payments. We have custom development available if you need to add support for your own provider.

One more question: It loads the different type of registration page to the user, so does it have performance impact / slow down anyway ?
Nope :)

Top Bottom