[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Hi just wondering if you are working on adding a free trial signup with any number of days, then if they do not cancel the trial, the PayPal payment will kick in… Auto renew.
I see that a lot of paid sites all have either free trials or a small $ fee for a 10 day trial...
I would like to be able to have a FREE and/or small $ fee for a 10 day trial (or whatever number of days trial) than auto renewal at the regular price for a year with auto renew?

Also auto email sent to paid members renews notice, and or expired membership reminders etc.

Thanks

Hi just wondering if you are working on adding a free trial signup with any number of days, then if they do not cancel the trial, the PayPal payment will kick in… Auto renew.
I see that a lot of paid sites all have either free trials or a small $ fee for a 10 day trial...
I would like to be able to have a FREE and/or small $ fee for a 10 day trial (or whatever number of days trial) than auto renewal at the regular price for a year with auto renew?

Also auto email sent to paid members renews notice, and or expired membership reminders etc.

Thanks

A free trial feature is in the works. Renewal notices/reminders are coming soon

Any way to have an upgrade on sale? For example:

$30 $20 (on sale) in the price box.
You mean like a "compare to" price?

What template would I put in the Google Adwords tracking code to track conversions?

Paid registrations doesn't have a tracking feature where you can copy tracking code, however, you can try adding that code in your register_complete template.

Got this error today:

• XF\PrintableException: Error logging payment to payment provider: Please enter a value using 255 characters or fewer.
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1154
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Jul 5, 2019 at 11:07 AM
I can pm you the full error but it has some personal info in it.

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

2.1.3 Stability + Bug Fixes + New Feature

New Features:
  • Improved stability for XF 2.1.3
  • "Gift Upgrade" button in messages postbit (enable/disable via style property)
  • "Gift Upgrade" button in user profiles and hover menu (enable/disable via style property)

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed reported errors relating to "extra_data"
  • Fixed reported errors relating to "invalid purchase request"

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can I check re Gift Upgrades, please… if a member gives an upgrade, will that be just for one month, or a full year, or would they be tied into a direct debit to pay for rolling months until they cancel?

Also, we now have just one category of upgrade, and I notice that the “Gift Upgrade” button is showing in everyone’s postbit, irrespective of their current upgrade status… is there any way to restrict it just to certain (i.e. un-upgraded!) groups?

Thanks!

Sorry, but we're getting a lot of errors now, after upgrade to latest version. I have tried to post them as a new ticket on your website, but that also generates an error and won't post. Thx.
---

Code:
     TypeError: Argument 2 passed to XF\Service\User\Downgrade::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\UserUpgrade, null given, called in /XXXXX/public_html/src/XF/Container.php on line 275 src/XF/Service/User/Downgrade.php:29

AND

Code:
     ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: user src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php:106

My best guess is that he’s on holiday :) Which I can understand. Service/support has always been very good in the past.

I'm looking at the Overview page for this add-on, but didn't see screenshots or an explanation as to what the "elegant display for registered users" means. Also, there aren't any screenshots showing what the display theme options look like.

Also, if I wanted to use this add-on on multiple XF sites, would I need a separate license for each site, or does one license allow me to use it on all my sites?

Can I check re Gift Upgrades, please… if a member gives an upgrade, will that be just for one month, or a full year, or would they be tied into a direct debit to pay for rolling months until they cancel?
It will be for the period the upgrade is for (one time, monthly for a year, etc)

Also, we now have just one category of upgrade, and I notice that the “Gift Upgrade” button is showing in everyone’s postbit, irrespective of their current upgrade status… is there any way to restrict it just to certain (i.e. un-upgraded!) groups?

Currently, the two options are to enable or disable the feature completely via:
AdminCP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

If a user already has an active subscription, they won't be allowed to be gifted the same subscription.
We'll add a user group permission setting to only show for certain users.

We've got a bunch of these in our payment provider log and registration payments aren't going through.
Seems to be a specific issue, please reply to the ticket with the info we requested so we can look into it.

My best guess is that he’s on holiday :) Which I can understand. Service/support has always been very good in the past.
Yup :)

I'm looking at the Overview page for this add-on, but didn't see screenshots or an explanation as to what the "elegant display for registered users" means.
Just means it will also work for registered users (not just guests), screenshot: https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/account-upgrades-with-sidebar-jpg.168038/

Also, if I wanted to use this add-on on multiple XF sites, would I need a separate license for each site, or does one license allow me to use it on all my sites?
You'll need a license for each site, however, we offer bulk discounts depending on how many licenses you need. PM us for more info.

Top Bottom