[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Thanks! That works well.
For the purchase of singular site functions like 'change username', etc it would be more useful to replace 'Upgrade Now' with 'Buy Now'. As the purchase of a singular site function is not a real account upgrade. Is it possible to change this for specific accountTypes or for a row of accountTypes?

Thanks! That works well.
For the purchase of singular site functions like 'change username', etc it would be more useful to replace 'Upgrade Now' with 'Buy Now'. As the purchase of a singular site function is not a real account upgrade. Is it possible to change this for specific accountTypes or for a row of accountTypes?

Temporarily enable development mode in config.php: $config['development']['enabled'] = true;

Add a new phrase: AdminCP -> Appearance -> Phrases -> Add:
Language: Master language
Title: af_paidregistrations_custom_buyNow
Phrase text: Buy Now
Add-on: None/Blank

Create a new template modification: AdminCP -> Appearance -> Template Modifications -> Add:
Type: Public
Template: af_paidregistrations_accounttype_macros
Modification key: af_paidregistrations_accounttype_custom_btn
Search type: Single replacement
Find: phrase('af_paidregistrations_upgradeNow')
Replace: in_array($accountType.account_type_id, [1, 2, 3]) ? phrase('af_paidregistrations_custom_buyNow') : $0
(change 1, 2, 3 for the IDs you want to show "Buy Now" for)
Order: 10
Automatically apply: checked
Add-on: None/Blank

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

XF 2.1.4 Support + Stripe SCA + New Features

Important: If you take Stripe payments, make sure to upgrade ASAP.
Starting September 14, many European banks will start declining payments that aren't SCA-ready.

Changes:
  • XF 2.1.4 compatibility
  • Stripe SCA support (Strong Customer Authentication)
  • Stripe guest payments will now show the correct emails in the Stripe dashboard

New features:
  • Enable/disable gifting by individual account types
  • User group permissions for who can purchase each account type

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update!

I'm getting this on the account upgrades page with sidebar on widths ranging from 901px to 1040px on default style and custom style:

Screenshot_2019-09-14 Account upgrades.png

@AddonFlare Please can you add On/Off button for Account Types?
We'll include a quick toggle to enable/disable account types in the next release.

How can update for old user Guest Registrations?
The update is only for new purchases. You'll have to manually do it through the Stripe dashboard for previous purchases.

Click edit and match the request_key with the request_key column in your xf_purchase_request table.

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 2.51.50 PM.png

You can use this query to retrieve the email and user ID:
SQL:
SELECT req.request_key, user.email, user.username, user.user_id
FROM xf_purchase_request req
LEFT JOIN xf_user user ON (user.user_id = req.user_id)
WHERE
    req.request_key = 'REQUEST_KEY'
(Replace REQUEST_KEY with yours)

I'm getting this on the account upgrades page with sidebar on widths ranging from 901px to 1040px on default style and custom style:

This has been corrected and will be included in the next release.

The update is only for new purchases. You'll have to manually do it through the Stripe dashboard for previous purchases.

Click edit and match the request_key with the request_key column in your xf_purchase_request table.

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 2.51.50 PM.png

You can use this query to retrieve the email and user ID:
SQL:
SELECT req.request_key, user.email, user.username, user.user_id
FROM xf_purchase_request req
LEFT JOIN xf_user user ON (user.user_id = req.user_id)
WHERE
req.request_key = 'REQUEST_KEY'
(Replace REQUEST_KEY with yours)

@AddonFlare I have not find out request_key fields in Stripe dashboard. Please let me know that how can find out request_key? I have not find out any request_key fields for all customers. So this are not added request_key fields? Also what does for this user in next payment from Subscribed ?

ScreenShot01220.png

Is there anyway to get this addon to update an external database when user upgrades are purchased/renewed and when they are expired? Are you willing to do this if I paid a bit extra?

@AddonFlare ,

may I suggest to add an optional function to your add-on? We all have to deal with users, doing things in the forums which are violating the TOS - and when they got moderated nearly everytime complain "Oh..I haven´t read the TOS while registering." . Could you add an interstitial page (best with an adjustable timer before they can move on to the reg-form) to your add-on, that shows the TOS after clicking the register button and before the paid registration / account chooser screen?

I´m well aware, that those users which are trying to stress & test the TOS will still complain like they do now. But for those, which just have clicked through the registration without reading the TOS, this might be helpful and will cut down our moderation work.

Any chance?

Is there anyway to get this addon to update an external database when user upgrades are purchased/renewed and when they are expired? Are you willing to do this if I paid a bit extra?
Replied to your PM.

@AddonFlare ,

may I suggest to add an optional function to your add-on? We all have to deal with users, doing things in the forums which are violating the TOS - and when they got moderated nearly everytime complain "Oh..I haven´t read the TOS while registering." . Could you add an interstitial page (best with an adjustable timer before they can move on to the reg-form) to your add-on, that shows the TOS after clicking the register button and before the paid registration / account chooser screen?

I´m well aware, that those users which are trying to stress & test the TOS will still complain like they do now. But for those, which just have clicked through the registration without reading the TOS, this might be helpful and will cut down our moderation work.

Any chance?

We may look into adding this in the future, however, it's not at the top of list. If you really need this asap, PM us and we can take it a custom addition.

After I upgrade to the latest version it does not show up anywhere on the forum any longer, it is simply back to what it was before I purchased this plugin.

Is there anything I need to do after I made an version upgrade? any HELP, document or something that could explain what to do?

Top Bottom