[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Looks great addon.
Is it possible to force the user to complete his profile (optional fields) before purchase?

I have optional fields (Real name and Mobile), I need from user to fill these fields only if the user want to purchase, if already filled, he will move direct to purchase page.

Looks great addon.
Is it possible to force the user to complete his profile (optional fields) before purchase?

I have optional fields (Real name and Mobile), I need from user to fill these fields only if the user want to purchase, if already filled, he will move direct to purchase page.

This is currently not a feature, we may consider adding this in a future update

This is how the add-on shows on desktop:
2019-05-14_5-56-42.webp

No issues. It shows just fine.
But I've just upgraded to XF 2.1.2 and the paid registration form style seems broken in responsive view:

paidreg-preview.gif

The 2-column layout is broken and the overlay presents a really long horizontal scroll.
Any issue on how to easily fix this please?

Thanks so much. Great add-on. I have plans to purchase the premium version in then next few days or so - but need to know that this issue can be fixed. Cheers.

J.

This is how the add-on shows on desktop:
View attachment 202338

No issues. It shows just fine.
But I've just upgraded to XF 2.1.2 and the paid registration form style seems broken in responsive view:

View attachment 202337

The 2-column layout is broken and the overlay presents a really long horizontal scroll.
Any issue on how to easily fix this please?

Thanks so much. Great add-on. I have plans to purchase the premium version in then next few days or so - but need to know that this issue can be fixed. Cheers.

J.

Which browser and device are you using?

We moderate new registrations based on criteria. XenForo has settings to moderate registrations if X number of flags are detected. I have added more criteria. A moderator will review the account and may decide to deny the registration. How does this addon deal with such situations?
  1. Is it visible in the new users queue that the user has bought an account upgrade?
    This would be really useful because a paying members is unlikely to be a random spammer.
  2. If the account is denied/deleted, will the account upgrade be refunded?

Which browser and device are you using?
I use Vivaldi browser - the newest version on desktop. The prompt shows just fine on desktop on all the browsers I've tested.
I use Opera browser for android. And it shows as broken, just like the screencap I posted of Vivaldi's developer tools responsive resolution view.
And I'm just not sure which .css code to tweak in order to correct the issue. I'll appreciate your assistance @AddonFlare
Thanks!

J.

We moderate new registrations based on criteria. XenForo has settings to moderate registrations if X number of flags are detected. I have added more criteria. A moderator will review the account and may decide to deny the registration. How does this addon deal with such situations?
  1. Is it visible in the new users queue that the user has bought an account upgrade?
    This would be really useful because a paying members is unlikely to be a random spammer.
  2. If the account is denied/deleted, will the account upgrade be refunded?

1. The account upgrade still goes through, however, it's not shown in the queue page but this can be added.
2. The refund would have to be done manually, the PayPal API that's used doesn't support auto refunds.

I use Vivaldi browser - the newest version on desktop. The prompt shows just fine on desktop on all the browsers I've tested.
I use Opera browser for android. And it shows as broken, just like the screencap I posted of Vivaldi's developer tools responsive resolution view.
And I'm just not sure which .css code to tweak in order to correct the issue. I'll appreciate your assistance @AddonFlare
Thanks!

J.

We PMd you regarding this issue.

The user will have the upgrade they purchased in the "extras" tab in the AdminCP. #1 from your last post will help determine who to check this for. How soon do you plan on upgrading to XF2?
Often other staff members will moderate new registration. So if they deny the registration then that will be a problem. Because they cannot refund anything and after the account is gone it will be hard to find out. This is something that I will need to communicate to my staff.

I have upgraded one site to xf2 and am will upgrade my main site once I have all needed functionality. I will send you a message in regard to the account upgrades setup.

I would like an invitation system that works with this plugin.

If people have an invitation (other members can invite) then the registration will be free, if they do not have an invitation they must pay.

can Siropu's referral system be implemented here?

I do not have that plugin either because it does not have an invitation purchase system, having both would be ideal.

I would like an invitation system that works with this plugin.

If people have an invitation (other members can invite) then the registration will be free, if they do not have an invitation they must pay.

can Siropu's referral system be implemented here?

I do not have that plugin either because it does not have an invitation purchase system, having both would be ideal.

This is something we may consider in the future, thanks for the suggestion.

We use this in conjunction with this addon in order to keep our members updated on the status of their upgrades. One of the key features of that addon is the ability to extend an upgrade, which is done via a link on the /account/upgrades page. Since this addon replaces that page, this is no longer an option. Any chance of getting an extend upgrade feature, or an integration with that addon to add the button to the list of purchased upgrades at the bottom of the upgrade page?

We use this in conjunction with this addon in order to keep our members updated on the status of their upgrades. One of the key features of that addon is the ability to extend an upgrade, which is done via a link on the /account/upgrades page. Since this addon replaces that page, this is no longer an option. Any chance of getting an extend upgrade feature, or an integration with that addon to add the button to the list of purchased upgrades at the bottom of the upgrade page?

This is a planned feature, along with expiry notifications

I’m looking to remove one Account Type, and downgrade all current members on that type to a lower type. Since this is a production site, I need to know that payments will be taken appropriately, i.e. as per the new Account Type.

Not sure how to do this. Simply changing their secondary usergroup will not do this by itself, will it?

Thanks.

I’m looking to remove one Account Type, and downgrade all current members on that type to a lower type. Since this is a production site, I need to know that payments will be taken appropriately, i.e. as per the new Account Type.

Not sure how to do this. Simply changing their secondary usergroup will not do this by itself, will it?

Thanks.

Please open a support ticket on our site so we can take a closer look at this. Also include an admin login, the account type you want to remove and the replacement.

Top Bottom