[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
@AddonFlare I got this error when upgrading from XF 1.5.23 to 2.1.0 and installing Paid Registrations 1.5.0.

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Renamed table xf_af_paidregistrations_accounttype to xf_af_paidregistrations_accounttype__conflict to avoid schema conflict src/XF/Error.php:75
Generated by: Joe Link Feb 6, 2019 at 7:09 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(187): XF\Error->logError('Renamed table x...', true)
#1 src/XF/Db/Schema/Create.php(72): XF::logError('Renamed table x...', true)
#2 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(147): XF\Db\Schema\Create->getQueries()
#3 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(186): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#4 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Setup.php(35): XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable('xf_af_paidregis...', Object(Closure))
#5 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Setup->installStep1(Array)
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Setup->installStepRunner(1, Array)
#7 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(398): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Setup->install(Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "/admin.php?add-ons/AddonFlare-PaidRegistrations/install"
  ["referrer"] => string(89) "https://domain.com/admin.php?add-ons/AddonFlare-PaidRegistrations/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/AddonFlare-PaidRegistrations/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["_xfProcessing"] => string(1) "1"
    ["continue"] => string(1) "1"
    ["confirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["params"] => string(2) "[]"
    ["count"] => string(1) "1"
    ["finished"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Hello
Won't this addon run in XF 2.0.7 ?
Regards

We stopped supporting versions under 2.0.10 due to too many changes in XF's payment system.
If you're using an older version of Paid Registrations that supports 2.0.7, it may still work but we won't provide support for it.
We recommend upgrading to 2.0.10+ or 2.1

@AddonFlare I got this error when upgrading from XF 1.5.23 to 2.1.0 and installing Paid Registrations 1.5.0.

This is an unusual error, please submit a support ticket on our site so we can take a look.

Do referrals exist? Can you have an option that someone will get $x if they refer someone to the site to register and purchase a membership?

I'm sure you're not short of suggestions, but here's mine:
Giving new members "trial access" for a few days would be an incredibly powerful sales tool. You could build it right into to Paid Registrations as an option.

I'm sure you're not short of suggestions, but here's mine:
Giving new members "trial access" for a few days would be an incredibly powerful sales tool. You could build it right into to Paid Registrations as an option.

We've been trying out something similar that ties in directly to PayPal's trial feature. If we don't find too many possible issues with it, we'll implement it in a future version.

Are you planning to expand Paid Registration to cover Pember functionality? i.e.
  • Trial Products
  • Switch between plans
  • Links to upgrades
  • Gift upgrades
  • Email reminders

With links to upgrades I mean a way to link to a specific account upgrade that we can use in posts, widgets and also off site through email campaigns, social media, etc.

What payment options are available? Do you offer Clickbank payment integration? That would be great to have, then people can have an affiliate program built in with their payments and really grow their paid membership forums.

Here are the ClickBank API's if this helps:
https://support.clickbank.com/hc/en-us/articles/220376527-ClickBank-APIs

Order API:

General Support Area:

What payment options are available? Do you offer Clickbank payment integration? That would be great to have, then people can have an affiliate program built in with their payments and really grow their paid membership forums.

Here are the ClickBank API's if this helps:
https://support.clickbank.com/hc/en-us/articles/220376527-ClickBank-APIs

Order API:

General Support Area:

PayPal and Stripe are available.

There are no plans to integrate with Clickbank at this time. There are a number of major features we're working on and more on the request list for the public release. If there's enough demand, we may consider it in the future.

PayPal and Stripe cover almost all the options our users ask for. It’s important to have a PayPal alternative, because some users really don’t like it, esp for credit card processing. Stripe is a pretty good alternative.

Clickbank as an alternative payment processor would be good, I'm looking for that too. Also do you guys consider adding 2checkout/Bluesnap/Crypto?

Hi guys, Is there a possibility to integrate my own solution for the payment processor using API?

Paid Registrations doesn't have an API, however, you can write a payment provider with the necessary code to have it work with Paid Registrations.

Top Bottom