[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Yes, an update with new features is in progress.

Finally this out after long time but Only bug fix update taken 7 months? You are given response lot of time that there new features update in progress. So what new features update progress?

Enable "Auto return" and set the return URL to the registration URL of your forum

What type registration URL need to use? Your add-on using different URL. So does need adding /register/?accountType=1 or only Xenforo default registration URL /register/? This option only for guests registration or this also happens for members return to registration page after payment? This should not happen for Registered from account upgrading.

Also what does when we are using another [TH] Donate add-on? So user also returned to registration page after donated from this add-on. If so this aren't good to use Auto Return URL because logged user also back to registration page?

Mind that there is no support for all stripe payment methods yet. @AddonFlare do you have news on this?
Finally this out after long time but Only bug fix update taken 7 months? You are given response lot of time that there new features update in progress. So what new features update progress?

What type registration URL need to use? Your add-on using different URL. So does need adding /register/?accountType=1 or only Xenforo default registration URL /register/? This option only for guests registration or this also happens for members return to registration page after payment? This should not happen for Registered from account upgrading.

Also what does when we are using another [TH] Donate add-on? So user also returned to registration page after donated from this add-on. If so this aren't good to use Auto Return URL because logged user also back to registration page?

We have a number of new features planned and in the works but we've decided to leave them for 2.1 which will be released soon and it wouldn't be very productive to have to re-do them in a month or two. With that in mind, we're hoping the "Stripe Full" add-on becomes maintained again by its developer and is updated to be compatible with 2.1 so that our integration works. The update that was just released is necessary as it fixes a number of compatibility bugs with the latest XF versions.

@Nirjonadda it doesn't really matter what URL you enter for your "return url", it could even be your home url since it gets overwritten by the PayPal form when it's submitted. So no, this won't affect registered users when upgrading or other add-ons that use the return url field. We recommended using your registration page url to stay consistent. The whole point of those steps is to enable "Payment data transfer", but that requires "auto return" to first be enabled.

We recommended using your registration page url to stay consistent.

So URL will be mysite.com/register/ ? One more confirmation, does fixed the issue that what I am reported to your site? User are not add to active upgrade from email registration link if members aren't made registration immediately and email registration link still valid when members already registered?

So URL will be mysite.com/register/ ? One more confirmation, does fixed the issue that what I am reported to your site? User are not add to active upgrade from email registration link if members aren't made registration immediately and email registration link still valid when members already registered?
Yes, those are working correctly

@AddonFlare Enable "Auto return" option only for business account, not Premier account?

You should be able to enable auto return with a business or premier account, follow the instructions here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp...redirect-customers-back-to-my-website-faq3651

I'm a little confused... Is Stripe working with the latest paid version? Is there something that's not working with Stripe?

Yes, Stripe is fully working with the latest version

Stripe is constantly adding new features and changing its system.

Yes, basic credit card payments are working as this is part of XF. Not advanced cards. Not extra security. No other payment methods through stripe.

Your link are not working. I can not find out My Selling Tools Option, this option Missing in PayPal?

Please try contacting PayPal, this option might vary by country. Btw this is not necessary for this add-on to work, however, it's recommended to ensure the user is always redirected back to complete their registration. If they're not redirected back, they still receive an email with a link to the same page so they can complete their registrations.

If they're not redirected back, they still receive an email with a link to the same page so they can complete their registrations.

But User are not add to active upgrade from email registration link if members aren't made registration immediately, do Registration 30 min or more after the payment. Does not know if this issue fixed, this mark Active user upgrades, when do Registration with same email address?

But User are not add to active upgrade from email registration link if members aren't made registration immediately, do Registration 30 min or more after the payment. Does not know if this issue fixed, this mark Active user upgrades, when do Registration with same email address?

Users are added to the "active user upgrades" list once they complete registration. It can take up to an hour after completing registration for the upgrade to process.

Users are added to the "active user upgrades" list once they complete registration. It can take up to an hour after completing registration for the upgrade to process.

No, user are not added to "active user upgrades" after one day. Then i have manually added this user. I think this user are not immediately completed registration after payment. He made registration after some time from email link.

No, user are not added to "active user upgrades" after one day. Then i have manually added this user. I think this user are not immediately completed registration after payment. He made registration after some time from email link.

We'll take a look at this user once you provide login details on your opened support ticket on our site.

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

More Bug Fixes

A few more bug fixes, new features will be added after XF 2.1 gold is released

Note: This version requires XenForo 2.0.10 or later

Additions:
- The "complete registration" page will now check if the guest purchase email has already been used

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed small display bug in the "purchase" overlay for mobile
  • Show payment profile "Display Title" (if available) in the "Account Upgrades" page

Read the rest of this update entry...

Getting this when trying to upgrade via the 2.1 Install/upgrade from archive system.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Could not process AddonFlare_Paid-Registrations_1.5.0_LITE-CA99A.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected.

Getting this when trying to upgrade via the 2.1 Install/upgrade from archive system.

Please try upgrading normally for now (uploading contents in "upload" folder).
We’re currently adding support for XF 2.1's archive system to our add-on download system.

Top Bottom