[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Get this while adding a Account type.. Please advise

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'is_featured' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 174
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 35
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 46
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 74
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 150
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1381
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1113
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 159
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Admin/Controller/PaidRegistrations.php at line 153
AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Admin\Controller\PaidRegistrations->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Get this while adding a Account type.. Please advise

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'is_featured' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 174
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 35
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 46
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 74
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 150
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1381
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1113
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 159
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Admin/Controller/PaidRegistrations.php at line 153
AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Admin\Controller\PaidRegistrations->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Looks like the new version's files were uploaded but the addon wasn't upgraded. Please go to Admin Panel -> Add-ons -> Paid Registrations, then click on "upgrade".

Reactions: nap
I downloaded and installed this one directly no upgrade... [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.2.1

Was my first install of this addon, and downloaded the file tonight for the first time.. so... can't upgrade there is no upgrade fo this..

Last edited:
Hey, can you try rebuilding the addon? If that doesn't work can you try uninstalling and re-installing?

The issue is that you're missing a column that was added in one of the upgrades, for some reason the upgrade code didn't execute while you installed.

Let us know

Did all of this all about 6 times... rebuild re-install etc etc. I see its a database glitch collum doesn't exist? I gave up.. Of to bed now, maybe tommorow

Did all of this all about 6 times... rebuild re-install etc etc. I see its a database glitch collum doesn't exist? I gave up.. Of to bed now, maybe tommorow

We've found the issue, an update will be posted shortly. Thanks for reporting this

It was an issue that only affected first time installations after the last update that was released.
Just posted the updated files, give it a try re-installing and let us know! :)

Reactions: nap
Sorry will not use this.. I can do it simple for free.

I can't pay that much for branding free and extra options. Our members don't like to pay that much also, this is not the only paid addon, and your costs are to high for this little thing.. Thank you for your support.. But when the first install is allready this ****ty I am off ;)

Maybe its better to lower your price and sell more of it... Regards

Sorry will not use this.. I can do it simple for free.

I can't pay that much for branding free and extra options. Our members don't like to pay that much also, this is not the only paid addon, and your costs are to high for this little thing.. Thank you for your support.. But when the first install is allready this ****ty I am off ;)

Maybe its better to lower your price and sell more of it... Regards

No prob, the paid version is not for everyone! :)

I would love if the admin could opt for the choose account type to redirect directly to the payment page if its the only payment type available. IE: If you only have PayPal it doesnt pop up a drop down box for PayPal. That just adds another layer for the user.

I would love if the admin could opt for the choose account type to redirect directly to the payment page if its the only payment type available. IE: If you only have PayPal it doesnt pop up a drop down box for PayPal. That just adds another layer for the user.

That's a good point, will be implemented in the next version!

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

New Very Useful Features ;)

New Features:
- Introducing "Aliases": Combine multiple user upgrades of the same type and display all combinations in one place. (Thanks to @Alfa1 for the suggestion)
Example, if you have:
1. Premium - 1 Week (non-recurring)
2. Premium - 1 Month (non-recurring)
3. Premium - 1 Year (non-recurring)
4. Premium - 1 Week (recurring)
5. Premium - 1 Month (recurring)
6. Premium - 1 Year (recurring)

You can set them as aliases and the user can easily pick and choose.

- Allow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom