[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Also does this integrates with the Xenforo Account upgrades? Please can add functionality promo code from Registrations? Some special days we can give user coupon codes for Account upgrades and Registrations.

It is possible to remove the "free" section? I'd prefer to have all users registered as normal members, and then asked after registration if they would want to upgrade to any of the paid plans. I just feel that this is less intrusive. Also, when I list them up like that it makes the "free" option feel like it is bad. Since I have a new site, the absolute crucial part is getting more members, free or not. So I'd prefer to have the upgrade options listed after registration, comparing the paid products vs each other, but without the free one.

Meaning that the flow would go like this:

1. Registration page.
2. Registration complete.
3. User is asked whether he would like to upgrade his account to any of the upgrade plans. By ticking no you will not be asked again, but may upgrade manually from your User CP if change your mind.

It is possible to remove the "free" section?

Not remove, Add hide option. I like the free text from Basic type.

@AddonFlare Please can be move Paid Registrations menu under User upgrades?

Mkjp8MlvTO2VJ7ev8hewyw.png

It is possible to remove the "free" section? I'd prefer to have all users registered as normal members, and then asked after registration if they would want to upgrade to any of the paid plans. I just feel that this is less intrusive. Also, when I list them up like that it makes the "free" option feel like it is bad. Since I have a new site, the absolute crucial part is getting more members, free or not. So I'd prefer to have the upgrade options listed after registration, comparing the paid products vs each other, but without the free one.

1. Registration page.
3. User is asked whether he would like to upgrade his account to any of the upgrade plans. By ticking no you will not be asked again, but may upgrade manually from your User CP if change your mind.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will look into adding this!

Not remove, Add hide option. I like the free text from Basic type.

@AddonFlare Please can be move Paid Registrations menu under User upgrades?

Mkjp8MlvTO2VJ7ev8hewyw.png

Since it makes more sense to show the list / seach users options first, we will move it lower in the next version.

Hi – can you please tell me whether the paid version can:

1) Allow members to upgrade/downgrade to different plans during the life of a subscription? If so, does the software take care of cancelling the former plan’s billing cycle?

2) As Frode789 said, it’s more important to attract free registrations initially and then to upsell them to a premium plan. Is this possible?

3) Is there any facility to “nag” free members to upgrade periodically, e.g. alerts/emails every 4 weeks by cron job etc?

Thanks.

1) Allow members to upgrade/downgrade to different plans during the life of a subscription? If so, does the software take care of cancelling the former plan’s billing cycle?

2) As Frode789 said, it’s more important to attract free registrations initially and then to upsell them to a premium plan. Is this possible?

3) Is there any facility to “nag” free members to upgrade periodically, e.g. alerts/emails every 4 weeks by cron job etc?

Thanks.

Excellent suggestion. I have more idea for functional improvement.

Promo code from Registrations, Invite only registration, Send email/Alerts about account expires end of, send notification account upgrade and Time based free Registrations. What you are thinking ... (y)

@AddonFlare I have found one bug, When user enter email address for redirected to payment page and After payment is complete, user is redirected to registration form but email address fields are not automatically fill up.

Thanks.

1. That's not a feature currently
2. Expect this soon ;), most likely for the paid verison though
3. Not currently, but these are good suggestions

@AddonFlare I have found one bug, When user enter email address for redirected to payment page and After payment is complete, user is redirected to registration form but email address fields are not automatically fill up.

Thanks, will be addressed in the next version

Excellent suggestion. I have more idea for functional improvement.

Promo code from Registrations, Invite only registration, Send email/Alerts about account expires end of, send notification account upgrade and Time based free Registrations. What you are thinking ... (y)

All good!

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

New features for registered users + minor bug fix

Due to popular request, we have implemented the elegant display in the "account upgrades" page for registered members. However, this is a feature only available on the paid version.

We have also added new settings to enable/disable the elegant display for guests and registered users.

We would also like to thank everyone that has supported the product, we hope you enjoy :)

Bug fixes:
- The email address of the registering user will now be auto-filled in the registration form

Other...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will a future update support account upgrades?
What I mean is this...a member already has an account. If they go to upgrade an account, I'd like them to see something like this.
Is there a way to trigger this members already registered who want to upgrade their memberships?

1. Registration page.

Thanks.

Take a look at the latest update details ;)

Feedback/suggestions are welcomed as always!

Wowo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
The paid version of this addon is outrageous:cry:

Purchase License
6 months = $79.99
12 months = $99.99
Lifetime = $174.99

A year license is almost as what the Xenforo software itself costs. While I like the addon there is noway I would ever pay theses prices..

Those are not the final prices, here's a screenshot taken directly from the website:
Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 8.27.46 AM.webp

Also, we have a launch promo code available that actually ends tonight for 20% off your order.

We understand that our prices are not for everyone and we understand, that's why we release a free version too :)

But why 80 dollars for such a small addon? (and you have to renew it) That is still a very, very high price. I'd love to buy this addon, but the price just doesn't justify the features in the addon.

Xenporta 2, which is a big addon that transforms your forum into a portal, is at 20 dollars. Lifetime, no renewal price.

Disclaimer: I still love this addon, thanks for the free version :)

Last edited:
Take a look at the latest update details ;)

Feedback/suggestions are welcomed as always!

@AddonFlare I dunno, What going this add-on functionality? So you are override Xenforo core functionality, Not added dedicated page and nav tab /membership/ Membership? Example this one. Also why adding put free Version text in paid Version? When we already have Branding-Free Version then you must remove this from download files. Also you are removed Branding-Free Key fields? Please add dedicated page for Membership and add option enable/disable override Xenforo core functionality.

R2VIYfTeRCuyFvK1XUGfyg.png

But why 80 dollars for such a small addon? And I assume you have to pay that again in 12 months? That is still a very, very high price. I'd love to buy this addon, but the price just doesn't justify the features in the addon.

Xenporta 2, which is a big addon that transforms your forum into a portal, is at 20 dollars.. Lifetime, no renewal price.

Disclaimer: I still love this addon, thanks for the free version :)

Software is expensive to produce, a lot of developers undersell themselves because they don't realize what their skills are worth but that's another conversation. We do appreciate your support with any version though! Many more free addons coming :)

Wowo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
The paid version of this addon is outrageous:cry:

Purchase License
6 months = $79.99
12 months = $99.99
Lifetime = $174.99

A year license is almost as what the Xenforo software itself costs. While I like the addon there is noway I would ever pay theses prices..

Yes This costs is look like Xenforo software License. But we will do respect developer work and give support for continued development. Look that what I pay for this License? Also I am not thinking the add-on costs because He give support and update that enough ... :love:

ScreenShot00080.webp

@AddonFlare I dunno, What going this add-on functionality? So you are override Xenforo core functionality, Not added dedicated page and nav tab /membership/ Membership? Example this one. Also why adding put free Version text in paid Version? When we already have Branding-Free Version then you must remove this from download files. Also you are removed Branding-Free Key fields? Please add dedicated page for Membership and add option enable/disable override Xenforo core functionality.

R2VIYfTeRCuyFvK1XUGfyg.png

The account upgrades page is the dedicated page, there is no difference in naming the URL something else. That page lists the available upgrades for purchase in the same way the registration page does. Branding free key fields have been removed because it's automatic now, no need to enter a key. That text appears on all the versions and is only visible in that admin page.

Top Bottom