[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Please can you let me know that what Subscription Expired? I will see in Paypal Subscription details is Active.

What action are not taken and What we need ignore? The payment was received from this user but are not added to Active user upgrades.

View attachment 173240

Do you check with this issue in your development site with Account upgrade?

Yes, our development site is working fine. No one else using the add-on has reported this issue either. We’ll contact you directly to look into this further.

Let us know if you have more questions :)
What about renewal? if I allow members subcribe for 3 months/ 6 months or 1 year, after their upgrade is expired, we can let them know about email/notification so they can renew their upgrade?

Is it possible to set a discount % on each periods? for example, they subscribe to 6 months or 1 year then the price will be lower..etc.

What about renewal? if I allow members subcribe for 3 months/ 6 months or 1 year, after their upgrade is expired, we can let them know about email/notification so they can renew their upgrade?

Is it possible to set a discount % on each periods? for example, they subscribe to 6 months or 1 year then the price will be lower..etc.

Neither are current features but they’re good suggestions for a future update ;)

hi, i have pr-sale questions

1.does this add-on support RMB(Chinese) Currency and TWD(Taiwan) Currency ?

2.about "custom payment amounts", does it mean member can donate any amounts to upgrade their account ?

3.can i manually upgraded member's account ?

thanks!!

Last edited:
hi, i have pr-sale questions

1.does this add-on support RMB(Chinese) Currency and TWD(Taiwan) Currency ?

2.about "custom payment amounts", does it mean member can donate any amounts to upgrade their account ?

3.can i manually upgraded member's account ?

thanks!!

Hi there,

1. If the XF user upgrades system supports it, so does the add-on
2. That’s right!
3. This is not a current feature

Let us know if you have any more questions :)

I'd like to request the manual upgrade feature. I sometimes give users three months free if they're in dire financial straits.

I'd also like to request "admin can manual upgrade user" feature, sometime my member paid with bank transfer,so i need to manual upgrade their membership.

@AddonFlare We are getting one issue, Account upgrade Premium Member (Username) username are not adding to paypal email log. Also are not adding to Active user upgrades and not adding to Additional user groups. Please can you check and let me fix.

I'm getting this too, so a user clicks on paid membership and is taken to PayPal after that they aren't returned to sign up and if I upgrade them manually then we have no record of the transaction or process to show user converted to new group either.

I have raised a support ticket on your website about an issue where users select paid registration, pay and are not able to create an account am I missing something ? It doesn't redirect them back and I set his up per your instructions.

https://www.addonflare.com/threads/registration-page-issue.20/

Please help me to resolve as this is causing issues with people who sign up and cant create an account.

I just replied to your ticket. Please take a look

@AddonFlare Please do under consideration when we are Reporting any issues, Still are not adding user to usergrop and Active user upgrades list after completed paid registration. Also no record of the transaction log logged. Already we have reported this issue before this same issue. Please let me know that what happened from Now?

Top Bottom