[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Quickie question: If we ban a user, will Paid Registrations then auto-cancel their subscription?

And as an addendum to that: Is it possible to make it so that Paid Registrations will auto-cancel a subscription if a user is moved to a specified primary group?

Quickie question: If we ban a user, will Paid Registrations then auto-cancel their subscription?

And as an addendum to that: Is it possible to make it so that Paid Registrations will auto-cancel a subscription if a user is moved to a specified primary group?

Unfortunately, PayPal subscriptions can only be cancelled by the buyer or seller through paypal.com. I think Stripe’s API supports this but I assume most transactions are handled by PayPal anyway.

Unfortunately, PayPal subscriptions can only be cancelled by the buyer or seller through paypal.com. I think Stripe’s API supports this but I assume most transactions are handled by PayPal anyway.

All right, so I just need to remember to go cancel their sub when I ban 'em. Fair enough :)

Feature requests:
  1. Link to a specific Account Upgrade so this link can be used in signatures, posted in forums, conversations and mailings.
  2. Support for Stripe Full (15 payment methods + credit cards)

This is such a good addon!

Wondering whether there may be one or two features that might be added from aMember Pro, which seems to be looking a bit ancient now:

https://www.amember.com/p/main/features/

Incremental Content Delivery would be nice.

Those are some pretty useful features, I'll add them to the possible features list. Thanks :)

Feature requests:
  1. Link to a specific Account Upgrade so this link can be used in signatures, posted in forums, conversations and mailings.
  2. Support for Stripe Full (15 payment methods + credit cards)

Thanks for your suggestions
1. Might be able to fit this into the current update in progress ;)
2. If someone provides the add-on, we'll definitely consider it

Those are some pretty useful features, I'll add them to the possible features list. Thanks :)

Thanks for your suggestions
1. Might be able to fit this into the current update in progress ;)
2. If someone provides the add-on, we'll definitely consider it

Any update please? @AddonFlare I am confusing for understanding about option SideNav and Sidebar. What does this, Do you have any preview from this option?

ScreenShot00058.webp

@AddonFlare This add-on having more issue, Guest will be made registration with Paid Registrations but not added to Active user upgrades and does not made any Payment provider log. Please note, Does this happened from Unverified paypal account? but Payment — Success. I did not think this issue from Unverified paypal account, Also user Paypal email and registration email are same. Hope this help for your reliably replicate the issue. Registered user Account upgrades are working. Only problem from Paid Registrations for guest because make payment from unknown user. As well /payment_callback.php?_xfProvider=paypal are not work from Paid Registrations.

ScreenShot00061.webp

One more issue, Email address are not checked from registration, its used before or not. I can still put my Email address, what i am already used for registration.

Last edited:
Any update please? @AddonFlare I am confusing for understanding about option SideNav and Sidebar. What does this, Do you have any preview from this option?

View attachment 178835

See these screenshots:
https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/account-upgrades-no-sidebar-jpg.168037/
https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/account-upgrades-with-sidebar-jpg.168038/

@AddonFlare One more bug from Custom Amount, Missing Transaction ID.

log:

View attachment 178836

View attachment 178837

This is not a bug, the log entries labeled "Information: Ok, no action" don't include the transaction ID by default.
All of the "Payment" log entries do.

@AddonFlare This add-on having more issue, Guest will be made registration with Paid Registrations but not added to Active user upgrades and does not made any Payment provider log. Please note, Does this happened from Unverified paypal account? but Payment — Success. I did not think this issue from Unverified paypal account, Also user Paypal email and registration email are same. Hope this help for your reliably replicate the issue. Registered user Account upgrades are working. Only problem from Paid Registrations for guest because make payment from unknown user. As well /payment_callback.php?_xfProvider=paypal are not work from Paid Registrations.

View attachment 178839

One more issue, Email address are not checked from registration, its used before or not. I can still put my Email address, what i am already used for registration.

A patch release will be released later today (currently testing it), it also includes the existing email check

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] Paid Registrations with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes + New Features

Note: This version requires XenForo 2.0.5 or later

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed bugs + improved compatibility with the latest Stripe API
- Fixed an issue with PayPal that would sometimes not redirect back to the registration page
- Fixed a potential bug that wouldn't allow guest purchases if the "view" general user group permission was set to never for guests

New Features:
- Added a check to require unique emails for the initial "email" input (for guest purchases)
- Added an option to force the user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi -

Seem to have an issue with members who have one level of subscription, and who want to upgrade to another level.

The instructions we give them are – cancel your existing membership, then take out a new one.

However, cancelling the existing membership simply takes them to their PayPal page, where they can cancel the recurring subscription.

But this means that for a time, their account will be showing that they have two levels of membership in operation, i.e. until the next billing cycle.

This makes them think that we’re taking two payments from them!

Is there any way to cancel the existing level of membership immediately?

Thanks!

Hi -

Seem to have an issue with members who have one level of subscription, and who want to upgrade to another level.

The instructions we give them are – cancel your existing membership, then take out a new one.

However, cancelling the existing membership simply takes them to their PayPal page, where they can cancel the recurring subscription.

But this means that for a time, their account will be showing that they have two levels of membership in operation, i.e. until the next billing cycle.

This makes them think that we’re taking two payments from them!

Is there any way to cancel the existing level of membership immediately?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, them canceling though their PayPal or you canceling through yours are the only ways to cancel recurring subscriptions. If you mean removing their account upgrade, you can do that through Admin CP -> Users -> Search For Users -> Edit User -> "Extra" Tab -> "Downgrade" Link

No, this isn’t feasible. And it ought not to be necessary. Let me explain the problem more clearly:

Image1.webp

This member was at “Laureate” level, and has now upgraded to “Ambassador”. She followed the instructions, i.e. first cancelled the “Laureate” subscription, then purchased an “Ambassador” level.

But both levels are still showing on her profile.

And she naturally thinks that she is now being charged twice!

Top Bottom