[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
It's a sad commentary when there is only one viable paid subscription registration system available for a platform such as XF.

Right now it's fully functional and is not one of the issues that have come with PHP 8.1. I received a pretty quick comeback a month ago with an issue I had, so someone was watching the fort then...

As I have said before, we are far too dependent upon 3rd party solutions, and lack of competition among the major feature extensions.

I may be mistaken but I don’t think that is a 100% substitute for this addon.

It has a great look and I am a big fan of @BassMan addons but I think this is all about the display only whereas the point of the original addon here is about also presenting the upgrades at the point registration.

This is the major plus, if another addon can do this too, I'd love to know.

Oh goody... with latest version of XF new users can't register. Had to disable addon.

Got this error:

• LogicException: Unknown relation or alias PaidRegistrationsAccountType accessed on xf_user_upgrade
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:768
  • Generated by: sudiptosabya
  • May 16, 2023 at 9:52 AM

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(664): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->join('PaidRegistratio...', true, false, false)
#1 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(14): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->with('PaidRegistratio...')
#2 src/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(53): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->findUserUpgradesForList()
#3 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php(121): XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->getFilteredUserUpgradesForList()
#4 src/XF.php(625): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\{closure}()
#5 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php(122): XF::asVisitor(Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionGiftUpgrade(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Purchase', 'GiftUpgrade', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(143) "/purchase/gift-upgrade?userId=28372&_xfRequestUri=%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1684255933%2C3049527982b0cb1717ae803f43ba2b1e&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(27) "mywebsite"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["userId"] => string(5) "28372"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1684255933,3049527982b0cb1717ae803f43ba2b1e"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Any other addons that do something similar to this that help jazz up the user upgrade page? I don't believe there's anything else that allows payment on registration.

Oh goody... with latest version of XF new users can't register. Had to disable addon.

Got this error:

• LogicException: Unknown relation or alias PaidRegistrationsAccountType accessed on xf_user_upgrade

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(664): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->join('PaidRegistratio...', true, false, false)
#1 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(14): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->with('PaidRegistratio...')
#2 src/XF/Repository/UserUpgrade.php(53): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->findUserUpgradesForList()
#3 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php(121): XF\Repository\UserUpgrade->getFilteredUserUpgradesForList()
#4 src/XF.php(625): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\{closure}()
#5 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php(122): XF::asVisitor(Object(SV\SignupAbuseBlocking\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionGiftUpgrade(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:purchase', 'GiftUpgrade', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(143) "/purchase/gift-upgrade?userId=28372&_xfRequestUri=%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1684255933%2C3049527982b0cb1717ae803f43ba2b1e&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
Seriously? So that's it for this add-on, huh?

Got this error:

Stack trace​

#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:purchase', 'GiftUpgrade', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#13 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["_GET"] => array(5) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Just wondering if there's anything specific that could be causing this. I know of other addons with AddonFlare that had issues on PHP 7.4, but rolling back to 7.2 resolved the problem.

So I wonder if on the latest XF, could it work on an older PHP?

Any other addons that do something similar to this that help jazz up the user upgrade page? I don't believe there's anything else that allows payment on registration.

Don't think so.

For the "jazzing up the sub page" I use this addon. Helpful dev to add new features that I've requested and nice price.

Just wondering if there's anything specific that could be causing this. I know of other addons with AddonFlare that had issues on PHP 7.4, but rolling back to 7.2 resolved the problem.

So I wonder if on the latest XF, could it work on an older PHP?
Yeah I'm surprised this update broke it.

Got this error:

Stack trace​

#13 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["_GET"] => array(5) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
Hmmm.... disabling [AL] Core Package 1.6.0 PL2 from @AddonsLab made the error go away. Any idea what's going on there?

Top Bottom