[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
ANY upgrade on your site is via the add-on.
I'm confused. I had upgrades before the addon. People just go to the account upgrade page/. They don't see anything to do with the addon, it looks just like it did before the addon.

If they pay while registering it shows up as GUEST in the log.

What I am after is list of people who paid on registration, ie they see the screen the addon creates when they register.

Such a list list would be very useful, as opposed to sifting through all the stuff in the log looking for the word "Guest"

Just a simple list of people who had paid upgradee on registration.

I could then know whether I want to or whether it's worth to pay for premium.

Just a simple list of people who had paid upgradee on registration.
The (GUEST) in that log lets you know they paid on registration.
People just go to the account upgrade page/. They don't see anything to do with the addon, it looks just like it did before the addon.
Oh. Well the paid version you see it on upgrades too so that's what I'm used to.

All of my site income is now through paid upgrades and registrations. I have no advertising anymore.

Granted paid memberships on my site allow access to VALUABLE and UNIQUE content and information as that's why it's working well for that.

This addon has paid for itself 30x over and growing IMO.

The (GUEST) in that log lets you know they paid on registration.

Oh. Well the paid version you see it on upgrades too so that's what I'm used to.

All of my site income is now through paid upgrades and registrations. I have no advertising anymore.

Granted paid memberships on my site allow access to VALUABLE and UNIQUE content as that's why it's working well for that.

This addon has paid for itself 30x over and growing IMO.
Does Paypal work fine for you too? I want to upgrade but since the free one isn't working, I don't want to pay and still have it not work

Does Paypal work fine for you too? I want to upgrade but since the free one isn't working, I don't want to pay and still have it not work
Hold off then until the dev gets back to you then. Could be a bug in free version. Did you contact them on their own site too?

@AddonFlare Getting lot of Server error log.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [3995]: Character set 'binary' cannot be used in conjunction with 'utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci' in call to regexp_like. src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Generated by: Tumbin280 Oct 18, 2020 at 10:30 PM

Stack trace

SELECT `xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`.*
            FROM `xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`

WHERE (CONCAT(",", `xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`.`account_type_ids`, ",") REGEXP ",(-1|5),") AND (CONCAT(",", `xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`.`user_group_ids`, ",") REGEXP ",(-1|2),") AND (`xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`.`active` = 1) AND (`xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`.`start_date` <= 1603038634) AND ((`xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`.`end_date` = 0) OR (`xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`.`end_date` > 1603038634)) AND ((`xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`.`unlimited_uses` = 1) OR (`xf_af_paidregistrations_coupon`.`uses_remaining` > 0))

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 3995, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 3995, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1379): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
            SELECT `xf_...')
#5 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/Repository/Coupon.php(58): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch()
#6 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrations/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(190): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\Repository\Coupon->getActiveCouponsForAccountType(5)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionUpgradePaymentOptions(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'UpgradePaymentO...', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(465): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(172) "/account/upgrade-payment-options?accountType=5&_xfRequestUri=%2Faccount%2Fupgrades&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1603038573%2C319c16671ea97fd4f33ea5880e8f3a0d&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(39) "/account/upgrades"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["accountType"] => string(1) "5"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(17) "/account/upgrades"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1603038573,319c16671ea97fd4f33ea5880e8f3a0d"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Might there be an option in a future release not to show the “Gift Upgrade” button in the postbit of those members who are already in the upgraded usergroup?

This does cause a lot of head-scratching on our forum… people regularly ask me how to give an upgrade to someone who is already upgraded! EG see pic.

:)
Image1.webp

The most current version certainly upgrades automatically. It does it all the time on my site.

Might there be an option in a future release not to show the “Gift Upgrade” button in the postbit of those members who are already in the upgraded usergroup?

This does cause a lot of head-scratching on our forum… people regularly ask me how to give an upgrade to someone who is already upgraded! EG see pic.

:)
View attachment 237909
Sure, we’ll add this

What happens to the subscriptions if you uninstall the plugin ever?
Nothing, they continue to work as normal :)

As an admin, I want to gift 🎁 subscriptions without purchasing them.
  1. Existing members: Type in a coupon to get a discount.
  2. Non-members: type in coupon bypass PayPal/Stripe.

Last edited:
Is there a page that I can put some Google Analytics Goal tracking code for tracking Payments success?

Top Bottom