[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
Custom amount is available only in the PRO version?

Thank you
Ignore it. I found in the comparison chart in your site, that this feature is available only to PRO version. Let's cross the fingers to see if you'll have a good promotion for Black Friday :)

Seem to be having an issue entering the credit card and I think it probably dates back to my 1.8.0 upgrade. Users cannot enter a CC # in the "Pay by card:" field when it prompts for it. Doesn't allow anything to be entered there - can't even get the curser to show. I tried mutliple browsers and op systems. Any ideas?

Seem to be having an issue entering the credit card and I think it probably dates back to my 1.8.0 upgrade. Users cannot enter a CC # in the "Pay by card:" field when it prompts for it. Doesn't allow anything to be entered there - can't even get the curser to show. I tried mutliple browsers and op systems. Any ideas?
Ivan and the team got this fixed for me quickly, and at 11pm my time. It was a bug in the theme fonts causing an error with stripe. All is well. Thanks AddonFlare!

@AddonFlare I'm still waiting for you to look into my ticket I submitted December 1st regarding members with account upgrade 1 not being able to purchase additional upgrades. We've missed out on nearly all of our holiday gift giving because of this, a substantial amount of money. Please look into this ASAP.

@AddonFlare I'm still waiting for you to look into my ticket I submitted December 1st regarding members with account upgrade 1 not being able to purchase additional upgrades. We've missed out on nearly all of our holiday gift giving because of this, a substantial amount of money. Please look into this ASAP.
We're unable to replicate on our end, please check the ticket for next steps.
Edit: Looks like you're on version 1.7.1, please upgrade to 1.8 and see if it's still an issue

Last edited:
A free trial feature is in the works. Renewal notices/reminders are coming soon
Eagerly anticipating this feature.

We're going to run 1mo, 3mo, and annual with discounts and a 7-day free trial.

Is this possible? If not, will it be possible in the not-too-distant future?

Last edited:
Why would the Regular Account Type have different ID's on different sites? On one site it's ?accountType=1 and on another it's ?accountType=2

It seems a user paid for ann upgrade on registration, the payment went through and IPN was sent from paypal. Xenforo received it, but the upgrade did not happen as it showed as "guest"

I reported to xenforo but consensus seems to be that the addon is at fault.

See here for original report.

Code:
Payment: (Guest) Payment received, upgraded/extended.

User

Unknown user

Date

Yesterday at 9:30 PM

Purchase request key

yo8XGT4GJRwsNnqV4O3jjl5DCrDb3F96

Transaction ID

3388938735009424P

Subscriber ID

I-SXD1TEDCUTMT

Payment profile

PayPal

Purchasable details

User upgrades

Purchasable item

£20 per Year

array(36) {

["mc_gross"] => string(5) "20.00"

["protection_eligibility"] => string(8) "Eligible"

["address_status"] => string(9) "confirmed"

["payer_id"] => string(13) "7XNHZQYVDGXXN"

["address_street"] => string(15) "xxxxxxx"

["payment_date"] => string(25) "13:29:37 Jan 04, 2021 PST"

["payment_status"] => string(9) "Completed"

["charset"] => string(12) "windows-1252"

["address_zip"] => string(5) "87501"

["first_name"] => string(3) "jim"

["mc_fee"] => string(4) "1.28"

["address_country_code"] => string(2) "US"

["address_name"] => string(21) "xxx xxxxxx, PhD, BTL"

["notify_version"] => string(3) "3.9"

["subscr_id"] => string(14) "I-SXD1TEDCUTMT"

["custom"] => string(32) "yo8XGT4GJRwsNnqV4O3jjl5DCrDb3F96"

["payer_status"] => string(10) "unverified"

["business"] => string(20) "xx@domain.com"

["address_country"] => string(13) "United States"

["address_city"] => string(8) "Santa fe"

["verify_sign"] => string(56) "AN0sLV5BK1FCvcYAlG1NK3HOeMoMAP5ftAaMh1uNFzOOVRfAYN9Orny8"

["payer_email"] => string(14) "xx@domain.net"

["txn_id"] => string(17) "3388938735009424P"

["payment_type"] => string(7) "instant"

["last_name"] => string(7) "xxxxxx"

["address_state"] => string(2) "NM"

["receiver_email"] => string(20) "xx@domain.com"

["payment_fee"] => string(0) ""

["receiver_id"] => string(13) "SCGW6KQSVXDUU"

["txn_type"] => string(14) "subscr_payment"

["item_name"] => string(29) "Account upgrade: �20 per Year"

["mc_currency"] => string(3) "GBP"

["residence_country"] => string(2) "US"

["transaction_subject"] => string(29) "Account upgrade: �20 per Year"

["payment_gross"] => string(0) ""

["ipn_track_id"] => string(13) "602a85d36b4bc"

}

So 4 days later, It doesn't look there is any realistic support for this. The above post shows that a user purchased an upgrade through the paid registration, but their paypal subscription is not linked to their user account hence no upgrade happened.

I don't even know how to fix this apart from disable the addon, ask the user to cancel the sub, I give them a refund and ask them to take out the upgrade again via the normal account upgrade interface.

But that assumes the user won't get completely pissed off about being messed around.

So what is the point of this addon if it takes the money but doesn't apply the upgrade?

Why would the Regular Account Type have different ID's on different sites? On one site it's ?accountType=1 and on another it's ?accountType=2
Those are the IDs tied to the db table for account types that the add-on uses

It seems a user paid for ann upgrade on registration, the payment went through and IPN was sent from paypal. Xenforo received it, but the upgrade did not happen as it showed as "guest"
This isn't a common issue, there might be a conflict with another add-on. Please post a support ticket on our site so we can take a better look at your set up

Hi, why you limit the Payment Gateways on to PayPal. Please note that PayPal doesn't offer their service in all countries.
I would bu your Addon, if it does compatible with all XF integrated Payment Profiles.

I think that's just the free version, the paid one also supports Stripe, which is in some ways superior to PayPal.

I think that's just the free version, the paid one also supports Stripe, which is in some ways superior to PayPal.

I mean without limitations, basically it should be compatible with all Payment Profiles which are installed in XF Payment Profiles

Top Bottom