Add-on Update Notifier

Add-on Update Notifier 1.1.8

No permission to download
I think it's incompatible with Beta 5:

Yeah it might be, haven't had time to check what needs changing with the build jobs 😊

@mazzly I have two Xenforo licenses but it only allows me to validate the API key with the first forum, when trying to configure the second forum with its corresponding token I get an error.

@mazzly I have two Xenforo licenses but it only allows me to validate the API key with the first forum, when trying to configure the second forum with its corresponding token I get an error.
Sorry for the late response, been quite busy lately 🙈

Could you send a PM about which sites and what error(s) you are getting when trying? :)

Does the add-on currently contain XF version handling? @Siropu just released his Chat 2 add-on v2.4.0, which, although it states "is compatible with XenForo 2.3", is actually only compatible with XenForo 2.3, not 2.2.

However, the add-on update notifier notifies me of that update (which it should, I guess), but I somehow get the feeling that it should also note that the update is not compatible with my version of XF.

Does the add-on currently contain XF version handling? @Siropu just released his Chat 2 add-on v2.4.0, which, although it states "is compatible with XenForo 2.3", is actually only compatible with XenForo 2.3, not 2.2.

However, the add-on update notifier notifies me of that update (which it should, I guess), but I somehow get the feeling that it should also note that the update is not compatible with my version of XF.
Hi, it does not...
It could probably be "solved" by checking the addon.json from other forums that have installed it on XF2.3. However, I feel this is a bit of an edge case and would not be worth the effort.
Once an add-on bumps the minimum requirement, then all future versions will have the same requirement, so doing an "Ignore all add-on updates" for one would be enough to weed out these, until you are able to update to the latest XF version.

Top Bottom