Add-on Update Notifier

Add-on Update Notifier 1.1.8

No permission to download
Hmm, that might be a bug/feature we'll need to fix. For now, you could uninstall and reinstall as that would clear out the ignored data...

That did it, thanks

TOP TIP: If unistalling and reinstalling remember to make a note/copy your API key first from the Options ;)

I also 'claimed' my extra free 10 upgrade notifications by leaving a review to bring the allowed count up to 100 ;)

Screenshot - 2023-01-17T090634.219.webp

It says 40 free addons are checked in the description, I have the latest release but mine says 30 addons are checked.

How do I get the 40 and the 10 free bonus ones for leaving a review?

Click More info for details 😊👌

Thank you for that but I have a couple of points...

It should not say 40 addons free in the description, it should say 30 + 10 free if you leave a review.
As you can see it caused some confusion for me and I actually deleted the addon and later reinstalled when I got an update email.

Also does it count this addon as one of the addons?

It should not say 40 addons free in the description, it should say 30 + 10 free if you leave a review.
As you can see it caused some confusion for me and I actually deleted the addon and later reinstalled when I got an update email.
Sure, I'll update it :) 👍

Also does it count this addon as one of the addons?
Nope, it is excluded along with XFRM, XFMG, and XFES as they have their own update notifications :)

One more thing...

So I easily got into the free total because I have 43 XF2 addons by @AndyB installed and he has his own updater. So once I set all of his addons to ignore I got into the total allowed pretty easily.

That said the "Click for more info" button you mentioned has now disappeared and believe it or not I liked having it because it showed a lot of useful information. I cannot find how to get back to that page now that I am within my limit and was wondering if there was a way to see that page on demand.

That said the "Click for more info" button you mentioned has now disappeared and believe it or not I liked having it because it showed a lot of useful information. I cannot find how to get back to that page now that I am within my limit and was wondering if there was a way to see that page on demand.
That info is only showing when over the limit, if you want to see it you could maybe un-ignore one of the addons? :)

Anyway when you are within the limits, the add-on options page shows a short summary, if that is maybe enough for your needs?:
1673967017937.webp

Oh crap, does that mean we now go back from 40 to 30?
I think we'll leave it +10 for those that managed to grab it now (you + 2 others), we will try to think of something similar that is in line with the XF resource rules that other people can use to get 10 extra add-ons on their free tier :) 👍

Only paypall ? i dont have paypall anymore due the new user agreement that they can fine you 5000$ when you say stuff they don't like at social networks....
Please add option for visa.

Only paypall ? i dont have paypall anymore due the new user agreement that they can fine you 5000$ when you say stuff they don't like at social networks....
Please add option for visa.

I cancelled my paypal for the same reason.

@mazzly can still send you an invoice and you can pick credit card payment only.
It's a hassle but still possible to pay without an active paypal account. Thing is they will try to get you to sign up again though.

can still send you an invoice and you can pick credit card payment only.
It's a hassle but still possible to pay without an active paypal account. Thing is they will try to get you to sign up again though.
I live here in Argentine and there is no button showed to pay thru paypall with a visa without registering,
My daughter who lives in Belgium can see the button... don't know why Argentina is blocked to this solution from paypall.

I live here in Argentine and there is no button showed to pay thru paypall with a visa without registering,
My daughter who lives in Belgium can see the button... don't know why Argentina is blocked to this solution from paypall.
Ask mazzly to send you a PayPal invoice, then you can pay.

Top Bottom