[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Twitch's API has a lot of issues where it reports streams are offline, when they aren't. Not much I can do about that...

Are you using SSL?
Ahh yes I am. Is that going to be an issue?
Please tell me I did not buy addon for nothing :(

Okay, I dont have a "full" solution for Twitch over SSL. You can, for now, use the code that @RastaLulz posted, but as you can see, it uses the Justin.TV CDN servers; and Justin.TV doesn't exist anymore. So chances are it wont last much longer.
Code:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%" height="100%" data="https://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/swflibs/TwitchPlayer.swf">
    <param name="movie" value="https://www-cdn.jtvnw.net/swflibs/TwitchPlayer.swf">
    <param name="flashvars" value="channel={serviceVAL1}&auto_play=true">
    <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true">
    <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
    <param name="allownetworking" value="all" />
</object>

Twitch implemented IFRAME embed codes so that they can EVENTUALLY support SSL; but they haven't implemented it yet. When they FINALLY implement it, it will automatically start working. There are no solutions for the chat.
okay so where do you change this code with.

Can we get the activity aspect of users to work properly with this?
When viewing the xenrio page we should be able to get "viewing xenrio" rather than "viewing unknown page"

Can we get a proper phrase working with this?

I am using;
xenForo 1.4.3
XenRio Pro 1.0.9

I'm trying to figure out how to add the Approved Games/ Games List but the button isn't visible... I tried updating it several times but still do not see it... I am in the Administrative Group and it's set to Allow All from XenRio... I am usinga custom Style but tried it in the Default Style and still no add Games button.

Can we get the activity aspect of users to work properly with this?
When viewing the xenrio page we should be able to get "viewing xenrio" rather than "viewing unknown page"

Can we get a proper phrase working with this?
Fixed for the next version....

I am using;
xenForo 1.4.3
XenRio Pro 1.0.9

I'm trying to figure out how to add the Approved Games/ Games List but the button isn't visible... I tried updating it several times but still do not see it... I am in the Administrative Group and it's set to Allow All from XenRio... I am usinga custom Style but tried it in the Default Style and still no add Games button.
Are you sure you're not revoking permissions anywhere?

Fixed for the next version....

Are you sure you're not revoking permissions anywhere?
@Jaxel I am extremely new to xenForo and I have looked only thing I can see has revoke is the forums and if that's it I made myself Super Moderator and same issue no Add Games button... If there is something you can do when you have time let me know... I don't forget when someone shows or explains to me how to resolve an issue.

I've tried a ton of things, Can't seem to get Streams to show up on the Now Streaming page.. Have 2 people streaming right now, but nothing showing up in live streams, and the red chat bubble doesn't how ether. Any thoughts?

http://www.lethalitygaming.com/streams/

Update***
Seems 1 person shows now.. but not the other, Still don't know why

Last edited:
The only way i can get the red alert icon to display, is if i Force the scrape manually. I've double checked the cron entry, manually ran it, and nothing displays. The streams section of my site, always appears empty as if no one is streaming, and users are now going to twitch direct to view.

@Jaxel because this error?

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'gbbyhpma_monos.EWRrio_streams' doesn't exist in /home/gbbyhpma/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRrio/Model/Streams.php at line 99
EWRrio_Model_Streams->getStreamsCount() in EWRrio/Listener/NavTabs.php at line 13
EWRrio_Listener_NavTabs::listen()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 495
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 616
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gbbyhpma/public_html/index.php at line 13

@Jaxel because this error?

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'gbbyhpma_monos.EWRrio_streams' doesn't exist in /home/gbbyhpma/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in EWRrio/Model/Streams.php at line 99
EWRrio_Model_Streams->getStreamsCount() in EWRrio/Listener/NavTabs.php at line 13
EWRrio_Listener_NavTabs::listen()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 495
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 616
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gbbyhpma/public_html/index.php at line 13
Uninstall and re-install.

Top Bottom