[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello Jaxel,

Both, when the stream is live or offline ;)
I'm not having issues with this... but I have a theory. At the moment, Twitch does not support HTTPS... Ustream does; but that doesn't mean their HTTPS support is perfect.

I'm not having issues with this... but I have a theory. At the moment, Twitch does not support HTTPS... Ustream does; but that doesn't mean their HTTPS support is perfect.
Can I adjust something in your mod making it works on my https site again? I use only Ustream.

Seems like adding "Games" isn't working. Have a few sites with this setup & they haven't shown more than one stream for a game the past few weeks. Rarely shows a stream at all, honestly.

Seems like adding "Games" isn't working. Have a few sites with this setup & they haven't shown more than one stream for a game the past few weeks. Rarely shows a stream at all, honestly.
Spelling is important.

Also realize that not all services support "games". If you choose to restrict my games, it will only work with those services.

Spelling is important.

Also realize that not all services support "games". If you choose to restrict my games, it will only work with those services.

Spelling is copy & pasted directly from Twitch game page. I tried all 4 options, but the only one that works for me is "No Restrictions" which then shows every game. Just trying to keep it limited to 3-4 games that fit.

Any idea?

Spelling is copy & pasted directly from Twitch game page. I tried all 4 options, but the only one that works for me is "No Restrictions" which then shows every game. Just trying to keep it limited to 3-4 games that fit.

Any idea?
Can you give me a link? Tell me what your settings are?

Any chance of adding youtube streaming support? I see it's not listed on the supported sites. Correct me if im wrong though
I have tried... but YouTube's API is not only out-dated, the documentation is outright wrong in many cases. Because of this, there are several complications that make adding youtube live streaming impossible right now...

1. There isn't a centralized embed code for a channel's live stream. YouTube live streams are actually more like video uploads; when you're live streaming, you're actually just uploading the video as its playing in real time. Because of this, every time you go live, the URL to your live stream will be different. Querying youtube for when your stream goes live would be impossible because it would be hard to know what the URL of your stream will be.
  2. YouTube's API does not actually note of when a video is a "live stream", and not a prerecorded video. It says it does this; but it actually doesn't.
  3. YouTube does not have an API that supports live stream information, such as viewer counts, or even a chat room.

@Jaxel is it possible to make it so that when a member is viewing any of the pages in the streaming section (either front page or a channel page) it will show up in the "Current Visitor/Member Card" as
"Frode is viewing Streams/[channel name]" or something similar. Right now, it will just show as "Viewing unknown page".

Not a big thing, but if it is easily doable. In Xenporta 2 it shows as viewing "Articles Index", which is nice.

I'm having trouble with one of my users not having their stream scraped. So far it is only limited to one stream. Is there a twitch setting that might prevent scraping?

Top Bottom