[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
When adding a game i'm getting the following error. Sometimes the game appears anyway but doesn't remember the game spelling or category settings so I have to edit it. Other times the game doesn't appear and I have to add it again. Any ideas please?

The following error occurred:

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '2-0' for key 'category_id'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRrio/Model/Categories.php at line 150
EWRrio_Model_Categories->updateCategoryLinks() in EWRrio/Model/Games.php at line 92
EWRrio_Model_Games->updateGame() in EWRrio/ControllerPublic/Streams/Game.php at line 63
EWRrio_ControllerPublic_Streams_Game->actionGameInsert() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in blah/blah/community/index.php at line 13

Last edited:
Hmm yes, I currently have this now as well.
noticed this for the past 15 days or more. i know twitch did some updates and it broke some functionality of other tools i've used.
was just waiting for an update so the script would work again, however @Jaxel might need tagged to know

Have you guys added Client IDs for Twitch?
I personally didn't
but i've updated the stuff and now have youtube and twitch streams back.
hopefully they stop pissing around with things so i dont have to keep messing with this stuff. i'm a fan of set it and forget it, forever.

Hi All !

I didn't see nothing here, before i have a multiple channel :o but all disapear and i don't know why :o

d07708d82ea2c8cc124670edb3b79290.png

Any idea ? Thanks for your helping ! :)

Any ideas what could be causing this @Jaxel ?

When adding a game i'm getting the following error. Sometimes the game appears anyway but doesn't remember the game spelling or category settings so I have to edit it. Other times the game doesn't appear and I have to add it again. Any ideas please?

The following error occurred:

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '2-0' for key 'category_id'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in EWRrio/Model/Categories.php at line 150
EWRrio_Model_Categories->updateCategoryLinks() in EWRrio/Model/Games.php at line 92
EWRrio_Model_Games->updateGame() in EWRrio/ControllerPublic/Streams/Game.php at line 63
EWRrio_ControllerPublic_Streams_Game->actionGameInsert() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in blah/blah/community/index.php at line 13

Any ideas what could be causing this @Jaxel ?

I cant reproduce this error.

Thanks you for your reply jaxel, i think my problem is when one of this channel are on streaming, nothing appear in general view :

753f2d57cbb3ad6f2a4475b6e624b7f7.png

Esl_metaleak stream lot of time but since a moment nothing appear in the "Live_Stream" :(

Where i can have the new update of the addon ? I need to paid a new time or i can just download the update of the addon ?

Last edited:
Thanks you for your reply jaxel, i think my problem is when one of this channel are on streaming, nothing appear in general view :

753f2d57cbb3ad6f2a4475b6e624b7f7.png

Esl_metaleak stream lot of time but since a moment nothing appear in the "Live_Stream" :(

Where i can have the new update of the addon ? I need to paid a new time or i can just download the update of the addon ?
Updates get emailed directly to you when they come out. You NEED a client ID for Twitch.

Arf, there is a possility to change the mail adress of the owner ? Because the old manager of our forum has leave, but he buy the addon with his account :S

We have a client ID for Twitch :o

it's instant if you did it correctly.
if you have cache, flush it, then rescrape.
IF you've refreshed the page that you coppied the api key from, it likely rolled a new key for you. Once you're there, get the key, close the window immedietly. Then update your forum with the key. I had this issue before when running my own chatbots back in the day with twitch. I generally leave tabs open then later reboot and forget, click on the tab and key would change.

Top Bottom