[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
So I also added. But all the same, and even when viewing HTML code of the page, not the ID of the video.

Code:
        <iframe width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen src="//www.youtube.com/embed/?autoplay=1&fs=1&rel=0"></iframe>
ca488f0d_o.png
Have you waited for the next scrape?

https://8wayrun.com/streams/10.UCrUEFFONt0mT7SwYHlDL5jQ.Jb8EhfI3RT8/stream

Was there a twitch update that is keeping streams from pulling to show live now?
You can go to the direct link within xenrio and see it, but if you scrape nothing shows up on the main xenrio page

I want to remind people that in order to keep scraping Twitch, you must have at least XenRio 1.2.1... Twitch enacted new API rules that now require you to include a Client ID with your scrape requests. Set up your Client ID in the "api key" field of your service. You can read more about it here: https://blog.twitch.tv/client-id-required-for-kraken-api-calls-afbb8e95f843#.vfe9xu3d4

Twitch said they would enact these changes on August 8, but they didn't actually enact it till yesterday.

Was there a twitch update that is keeping streams from pulling to show live now?
You can go to the direct link within xenrio and see it, but if you scrape nothing shows up on the main xenrio page
Yes. Read above.

Despite having both the latest version of XenRio, and Client ID inside of the "api key" field, live channels seem to not be scraping. Is anyone else having an issue with this?

FIXED!

Edit: Everyone. If you're going to include entries in "Games", you MUST select the service and the spelling of the game you're trying to include, otherwise it will result in the games/channels appearing to not be live.

Last edited:
If you're going to include entries in "Games", you MUST select the service and the spelling of the game you're trying to include, otherwise it will result in the games/channels appearing to not be live.
This is explained in the FAQ.

Despite having both the latest version of XenRio, and Client ID inside of the "api key" field, live channels seem to not be scraping. Is anyone else having an issue with this?

FIXED!

Edit: Everyone. If you're going to include entries in "Games", you MUST select the service and the spelling of the game you're trying to include, otherwise it will result in the games/channels appearing to not be live.
This is explained in the FAQ.

I'm sorry, I'm not following what we are supposed to do here. Do I have to register the xenrio add-on? Would that not be something that you would do? What are we supposed to enter for re-direct URI? This is all kind of foreign to me. Can you put out as post on what to do specifically and it pertains to Xenrio? The Twitch post may make sense to someone who is a developer but, to me, it does not. Sorry...

Actually, I figured it out.

You follow the directions to register your application on Twitch. Then you take that Client ID that it gives you and go to your forum and your streams tab (or whatever you call it) and then click "services". Find Twitch and click "edit" and paste your Client ID from Twitch into the API Key field.

Is it normal that a stream firt appears when it has at least 1 viewer outside the plugin? If yes, is there a way to disable that?^^

Is it normal that a stream firt appears when it has at least 1 viewer outside the plugin? If yes, is there a way to disable that?^^
For YouTube, yes. YouTube's API does not have a way to differentiate between a stream having 0 viewers, or being offline. So with 0 viewers, this script just assumes you are offline.

Actually, I figured it out.

You follow the directions to register your application on Twitch. Then you take that Client ID that it gives you and go to your forum and your streams tab (or whatever you call it) and then click "services". Find Twitch and click "edit" and paste your Client ID from Twitch into the API Key field.
As it says in the FAQ...

Top Bottom