[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
After going through your DB tables and all of the addon settings, it seems the categories are based on games rather than individual channels/streams. Correct?

I realise that it is not currently possible to add channels to a category rather than a game, but are you planning to implement this in the future at all (maybe categories could include from a particular game and from a list of channels)? If not I'll have a tinker and edit the current functionality.
No, categories will always be based on the game that is currently being played.

Awesome plugin :) I have just one question. It seems like that I can't add YouTube streams to the channels. I tried "gaming.youtube.com" aswell but did not work either. Any idea how to get this working that I can add normal YouTube streams to the channels? Help would be appreciated :)

According to the 1.1.4 version which affects all newer versions.
YouTube's API requires an API key. You can get one here. Make sure the YouTube Data API is enabled, and get yourself a server API key.

Did you setup an YouTube API key?

According to the 1.1.4 version which affects all newer versions.
YouTube's API requires an API key. You can get one here. Make sure the YouTube Data API is enabled, and get yourself a server API key.

Did you setup an YouTube API key?

Not that I am aware of. So I need from every youtuber his api key to add them to the plugin? Or is just a server API key required to add people from youtube? Sorry for those maybe dumb questions, I am kinda new to all of this^^

Okay I created a server API key, so far so good. But now I quite struggle to get it working on the website :/

Finally works now. But now I got a new problem :O I can only display one youtube stream at the same time on the stream page. As soon as the second youtube stream comes online, the second youtube stream gets a problem and cant be played :/ Am I missing something with the API key?

Finally works now. But now I got a new problem :O I can only display one youtube stream at the same time on the stream page. As soon as the second youtube stream comes online, the second youtube stream gets a problem and cant be played :/ Am I missing something with the API key?
Are you trying to do TWO "Stream Now" streams on a single channel? Thats not possible through YouTube... one or both have to be setup as an event.

Are you trying to do TWO "Stream Now" streams on a single channel? Thats not possible through YouTube... one or both have to be setup as an event.

I think I got it now... Really weird though... For the past weeks twitch worked without an API key, now suddenly I needed one. My YouTube problem where I could see only 1 stream at the same time just vanished from one day to another.

I am pretty confused but for now I can see 2 twitch streams and 2 youtube streams in my list without any bigger problems. Fingers crossed it holds till tomorrow^^ Sorry for beeing that annoying :(

Good Night :)

Youtube not working for me.
API KEY for the site is created, but when adding stream writes that "invalid video ID", what should I do?
Thank you.

Try this here: "https://www.youtube.com/channel/{ID}/live" and insert that. Works like a charm (finally now^^)

So I also added. But all the same, and even when viewing HTML code of the page, not the ID of the video.

Code:
        <iframe width="100%" height="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen src="//www.youtube.com/embed/?autoplay=1&fs=1&rel=0"></iframe>
ca488f0d_o.png

Top Bottom