[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO

[8WR] XenRio (Streams) PRO [Paid] 1.2.6b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I'm totally confused now. The chart shows that YouTube is "not" scrapeable, yet you are saying that it is? I'm only trying to understand how the chart supports your update, or should I just ignore the chart and go by what you're telling me?

If you read the text that accompanies the table, then you'll get a clue as to what the columns in the table actually refer to:
  • Full Scrape: scrapes both Channels and Games
  • Channels: scrapes Channels only
  • Games: scrapes Games only
The YouTube service only has an 'X' in the Channels column, therefore it currently only supports Channel scraping. So what Jaxel said is correct: "YouTube channels are scrapeable".

Possible to have a stream getting "streamed" in your feature if you have XenRio and XenPorta 2, would be really neat for special occasions to have for example a tournament stream in your feature slider and being able to watch it from that feature slider aswell so you dont have to load another page but watching the stream on front page.

Think i must be doing something wrong, i can submit twitch channels ok but when i put the URL for a YouTube channel i get Bad Request: keyInvalid. What am i doing wrong lol

If you read the text that accompanies the table, then you'll get a clue as to what the columns in the table actually refer to:
  • Full Scrape: scrapes both Channels and Games
  • Channels: scrapes Channels only
  • Games: scrapes Games only
The YouTube service only has an 'X' in the Channels column, therefore it currently only supports Channel scraping. So what Jaxel said is correct: "YouTube channels are scrapeable".
Thanks man. I'm sorry that I did not read the accompanying text

@Jaxel would it be possible to show how many streams available in the drop down menu of a specific tab (category) I have created.

for example there 10 live streams on at the moment but when you click drop down in navbar it show which ones are available in certain categories so Maden NFL 16 may have 3 streams and FIFA may have 7?

Does anyone have a demo of this addon running with just the youtube channel. Would like to see how it displays and works.

Thanks,
Itworx4me

@Jaxel, I currently have XenRio restricted by "Channels AND Games", but as a perk for subscribers I'd like for them to stream any game and have it show both in the nav bar stream count indicator, as well as the xenporta sideblock. I tried to see if I could achieve this by marking their channel as "Featured" and experimented with the current settings available, but had no luck.

I figured setting the options for XenRio to "Channels OR Games" would partly satisfy the condition I need, but I don't think the settings for the block are compatible. Notably:

[ ] Restrict by Approved Channels Only
[ ] Restrict by Approved Games Only
[ ] Restrict by Featured Streams Only

I'm assuming that checking any of these results in the conditions being AND'ed together, but what I need is the Featured Streams to be OR'ed with Approved Games.

Is using the Featured Stream for this purpose (providing a perk) the wrong approach?

In trying to watch your streams @Jaxel - your site looks like this (see attachments. Is this how your addon will look once I've re-purchased it on my site? I'm using an iPhone 6Plus.

image.webp image.webp

In trying to watch your streams @Jaxel - your site looks like this (see attachments. Is this how your addon will look once I've re-purchased it on my site? I'm using an iPhone 6Plus.

View attachment 128436 View attachment 128437
Thats purely a cosmetic issue... I'll have it fixed for the next version.

@Jaxel, I currently have XenRio restricted by "Channels AND Games", but as a perk for subscribers I'd like for them to stream any game and have it show both in the nav bar stream count indicator, as well as the xenporta sideblock. I tried to see if I could achieve this by marking their channel as "Featured" and experimented with the current settings available, but had no luck.

I figured setting the options for XenRio to "Channels OR Games" would partly satisfy the condition I need, but I don't think the settings for the block are compatible. Notably:

[ ] Restrict by Approved Channels Only
[ ] Restrict by Approved Games Only
[ ] Restrict by Featured Streams Only

I'm assuming that checking any of these results in the conditions being AND'ed together, but what I need is the Featured Streams to be OR'ed with Approved Games.

Is using the Featured Stream for this purpose (providing a perk) the wrong approach?
The built in XP2 widget is an "AND", not an "OR".

No. This is for LIVE streaming. VODs are XenMedio.
Next qustion then :P Will it be in any way possible to get a livestream or youtube video for that matter in the feature on XenPorta 2? So you dont actually go into the forum post but play the livestream or youtube video straight from the Feature on the front page?

I've searched "this thread only" and didn't find any mention of the reason why it states "Object media error" within the twitch stream window, when user is offline?

So...I've encountered a weird problem (might be browser related).

Basically all browser I use, Chrome, IE, Edge are showing streams perfectly. But newest version of FireFox is not. Black screen all over on all streams.
Anyone else with same issue? And are I correct to assume FF issues?

I've been getting the following server error running the latest version of xenforo/the addon. PHP5.6 MySQL 5.7 NGINX 1.6:

ErrorException: Uninitialized string offset: 2 - library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php:152
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /***/public/library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php(152): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Uninitialized s...', '/home/camp/www/...', 152, Array)
#1 /***/public/library/EWRrio/Services/Twitch.php(40): EWRrio_Services_Twitch::dumpChannels(Array, '10', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: EWRrio_Services_Twitch::dumpStreams(Array, '10', Array, Array)
#3 /***/public/library/EWRrio/Model/Streams.php(134): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /***/public/library/EWRrio/CronEntry/Scrape.php(7): EWRrio_Model_Streams->updateStreams()
#5 [internal function]: EWRrio_CronEntry_Scrape::runScrape(Array)
#6 /***/public/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /***/public/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /***/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9976720809937, '')
#9 /***/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9976720809937, '', false)
#10 /***/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /***/public/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "https://www.***.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/index.php?streams/multi"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}