[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I have an issue with the Recent News block.

I have promoted content, but the images aren't showing no matter how I set them up in the post. I have tried attachments and also external linked content. Also I have tried the other format options in the promote options.

Here is where it's hosted: http://thefootballleagueforum.co.uk/index.php?portal/
I think that may have been posted already, but I'm not sure if they've come up with a solution or not

How do I remove the other articles from showing?
See:
8vfHdZE.png

Hello guys,
I'm having this glitch/bug where the XenPorta news block is on both, the Portal(Home) page and the Forums page. If anyone knows a fix for this, please tell me.
Thank you in advance!

create layout named index (portal home page) and set up blocks for that layout

Is there anyone not to have posts made on the Homepage/Recent News get 'shortened' and require users to click-through for the full text?

Can I force it to post everything and be visible, its an important message I want everyone to see without having to go to the extra step of clicking. Thanks!

EDIT: For people looking for a solution, I found it by going to Blocks under Xenporta > Recent News > Editing the max characters which is set to 1000 by default :).

Last edited:
Welcome. After sending each new topic I get this message. What could be the problem?

An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /var/www/xf/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  5. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  6. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  7. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xf/index.php at line 13

http://www.ultraimg.com/images/Serv...orrentoldalakhireiforumFreeregesFreeLeech.png

Is there any way to make the 'Quote | Reply' options on selection for threads that have been promoted to the blog/article layout?

Im using RecentFeatures and RecentThreadsx5 along with a bunch of custom blocks and its working just fine on 1.4. Not surprised there are other blocks having issues though.

Top Bottom