[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Each time I copy a new recentNews block, I got an error I can't solve...

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /var/www/clients/client4/web3/web/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/FilActuBlock.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_FilActuBlock->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/clients/client4/web3/web/index.php at line 13

It was working fine but now, it doesn't work anymore. How can I fix that (@Jaxel)

Having two issues with Xenporta.

1. When we insert images (not as attachments - via a link) to be displayed via recentnews the images sit over the top of any text that we put in the posts.

We've tried CTA Float BB Code as apparently that's fixed it for others that have had this issue. However that doesn't seem to do the trick for us.

Anyone have this issue/know of a solution for it?

As you can see the first image is from the Recent News, the second is from the actual Forum Post - no text at all...

Capture.webp Capture2.webp

2. We've removed the Avatar/Attachment block, but we now have an awkward gap where it used to be - any ideas on how to edit this out?

Capture3.webp

Last edited:
Each time I copy a new recentNews block, I got an error I can't solve...

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /var/www/clients/client4/web3/web/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/FilActuBlock.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_FilActuBlock->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 586
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/clients/client4/web3/web/index.php at line 13

It was working fine but now, it doesn't work anymore. How can I fix that (@Jaxel)
I am getting a very similar response when in thread view when I enable articles. With articles disabled, everything works normal.

I have a goofy setup where I only enable articles so that I can categorize the thread, then turn it back off. This is just to get the threads to show up on the portal. I wish I could find a different workaround.

I feel like a noob asking this, but how would one customize a page node to use the Xenporta framework? All I want to do is have a separate page for another recent news block.

Latest Xenforo version. Latest Xenporta version.
It's already been determined that this version of Xenporta is not meant for Xenforo 1.4, and hasn't been updated for it. Don't use it on 1.4, especially if it's a production site. I'm sure Jaxel will update it soon, but for now use Xenforo 1.3 for this to be stable.

It's already been determined that this version of Xenporta is not meant for Xenforo 1.4, and hasn't been updated for it. Don't use it on 1.4, especially if it's a production site. I'm sure Jaxel will update it soon, but for now use Xenforo 1.3 for this to be stable.
XenPorta 1.6 + XF 1.4 RC1 here, and had no real problem. (The only problem is you can't "select to quote" in XenPorta article)

Top Bottom