[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Is it possible to change the page title of the portal to something else instead of the board title? For example ________ PORTAL instead of ___________FORUMS

When I am on my portal page and want to see the forums, I click the forum button. Problem is, the portal reappears and I have to scoll through all of the new items to reach the forum listing. Do I have a setting wrong?
Check your Globalized Custom Layouts (admin.php?options/list/EWRporta)

hi

when i use recentnews my mobile styl is broken …. when i disable it .. all is fine
Can anybody help me
here the picture

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
Did you ask whoever made your style? It looks like a style problem, as it has no issues with the default style.

I have the issues in the default styl too
It's only in the mobile styl
Please can you help me

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I have the issues in the default styl too
It's only in the mobile styl
Please can you help me
Are you using the latest version of XenPorta (1.6.0)?
Does everything else on your forums work correctly on mobile? (Checking that you've set up responsive design correctly)
What's the URL of your forum so folks can look at it?

This is Strange ?!

I have Look by unregistered user with the custom portal !
Ist not the same on PC and mobile !

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 21
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    158.5 KB · Views: 21
Its done.
I can't see anything, still nothing on there. I think you need to check permissions for who is able to view Recent News on your home page.

BTW, you have have some permissions that you URGENTLY need to sort. The Portalanpassung link on your Portal page is currently available to guests. This would allow anyone to just change the layout of your front page! I suggest you remove this permission from everyone and only allow layout changes from the ACP.

I suggest you read through the FAQ to learn a bit more about XenPorta.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenporta-user-guide-and-faq.28303/

Can you say me where I can put this option ?? I don't find it ;((( please

And why stay the portal by unregistered user home and by registered startseite?

Can you say me where I can put this option ?? I don't find it ;((( please

And why stay the portal by unregistered user home and by registered startseite?
You need to look at group permissions to sort out who can do things on the portal, such as changing the layout, promoting posts etc. You also need to look at the various settings in the ACP for XenPorta regarding layouts, blocks (click on these to see the settings) etc.

As I said, you really need to read that FAQ and have time to test out XenPorta before you should be using it on a live site.

Top Bottom