[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I still have this error when promote thread
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/test/index.php at line 13

If i back to home page after promoted thread i see thread promoted but i have the error when i click promote thread

I still have this error when promote thread
Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect arguments to mysqld_stmt_execute in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 214

Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/phototar/domains/macroforum.org/public_html/test/index.php at line 13

If i back to home page after promoted thread i see thread promoted but i have the error when i click promote thread
What version of the XenPorta are you using?

I'm sure this was asking 3432 times maybe but for some reason I can't find it. I am currently looking at making XenPorta be my home page. Home showed up but now I have 2 Home links in the menu haha. So it still wants to go to the forum only. I'm using Nodes As Tabs too!

I'm sure it's something stupid that I'm not seeing anywhere. Xenforo is so awesome. You can almost do anything you want right from the admin panel. "Haven't had to open up dreamweaver once :)"

Thanks everyone! :)

Hmmm nut sure what I'm doing wrong here. I went through the FAQ for XenPorta and doesn't seem like it took completely. I have trying to make portal my HOME link and forums with /forums in the link. I did exactly what the FAQ said and didn't work.

I went to the basic board settings and got rid of the Home Page URL
forums_fix.PNG

Then went into XenPorta options and ticked the Index option.
xenporta.PNG

From what was said that should have made /portal into the index page and make the Forum in /forum. Forum is still Index for some reason. And now I have recent news and forums on the same page haha. I'm using the latest XenPorta and Xenforo 1.2.0. Maybe I'm just being dumb and forgetting something? Thanks! :)

Hey you guys,

This is how my XenPorta looks like at the moment:
xenporta_old.jpg

And this is how it should look like:
xenporta_new.jpg

If you guys could help me out, I d really appreciate it.

Hi,
in addon description :
8 pre-installed module blocks, with dozens of additional blocks available to install from the package

How can i install additional blocks? Where they are ?
Thanks
Antonio

I stiil have this error when i modify categories
Code:

Now i can't use article system :(
Antonio

Did anyone get this working on XF 1.2 [I'm talking about upgrade, than clean install].

I'm still having issues with the RecentFeatures block. :(

Did anyone get this working on XF 1.2 [I'm talking about upgrade, than clean install].

I'm still having issues with the RecentFeatures block. :(

Hey man - what were your issues w/ recentfeatures? I had it at the bottom of 'thread' pages which caused the portal to also display below it.. and caused 'unspecified error' when trying to edit a thread.. I was about to uninstall and reinstall xenporta and saw your post. I took recent features off the bottom of the thread layout and I don't have any issues now :) (also using 1.2)

Last edited:
Top Bottom