[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Hey Guys.. @Jaxel in-particular.. is this resource currently functioning with XF 1.2 RC2 ? and if not does anyone have a rough time frame of when it will be updated ? I am looking to use this for several projects and will be making donations for the use of this.

Regards, Darren

Hey Guys.. @Jaxel in-particular.. is this resource currently functioning with XF 1.2 RC2 ? and if not does anyone have a rough time frame of when it will be updated ? I am looking to use this for several projects and will be making donations for the use of this.

Regards, Darren

EDIT: I have uploaded the attachment, if @Jaxel want's me to remove it, I will, I am not sure whether or not this will work on RC2, but I do believe it's updated for RC1.

Attachments

Last edited:
The following error occurred:

in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 35
EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->cachePromotions() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 15
EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 453
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 681
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/xxxx/public_html/index.php at line 13

Try deleting and re-installing Xenporta, Also Have you updated to 1.2?

Hi :) I have two ,Home, tabs that are identical, one is the default and the other appeared when installed the Portal, how can I leave one Home tab?
I tried removing this from the navigation template but I get some MYsql error and it doesn't let me, is there any other way to leave only one Home Tab

<!-- home -->
<xen:if is="{$showHomeLink}">
<li class="navTab home PopupClosed"><a href="{$homeLink}" class="navLink">{xen:phrase home}</a></li>
</xen:if>

Hi :) I have two ,Home, tabs that are identical, one is the default and the other appeared when installed the Portal, how can I leave one Home tab?
I tried removing this from the navigation template but I get some MYsql error and it doesn't let me, is there any other way to leave only one Home Tab

<!-- home -->
<xen:if is="{$showHomeLink}">
<li class="navTab home PopupClosed"><a href="{$homeLink}" class="navLink">{xen:phrase home}</a></li>
</xen:if>

If you wan't to keep Xenporta as your Home page then goto AdminPanel>Options>Basic Board Information and then delete the "Home PageURL" Screenshot below

3PoUe.png

Also set your Portal as the Index controller by going to AdminPanel>Xenporta>Options Then tick "Set as index controller

Hopefully this helps :)

Hah, helped quite a lot actually ! (y):D Thank you :)

No problem, Glad it helped, also just another little tip fo you, if your gonna be posting images in a forum that Xenporta pulls Articles from, then, promote the article and set it to display your Avatar, it will thne have the image posted in the article rather than the Avatar slot.

Hi :) When I try to create a new thread I get :

Argument 1 passed to EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home4/anytopix/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 441 and defined
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 5
  2. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 441
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 676
  5. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/anytopix/public_html/index.php at line 13

It was even a bigger error message but I disabled couple of addons and now it's reduced to this....Any ideas ? :( I dont know which addon should I disable to fix it...

Hi :) When I try to create a new thread I get :

Argument 1 passed to EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home4/anytopix/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 441 and defined
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 5
  2. EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 441
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 676
  5. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/anytopix/public_html/index.php at line 13

It was even a bigger error message but I disabled couple of addons and now it's reduced to this....Any ideas ? :( I dont know which addon should I disable to fix it...
there is a 1.5.9 version posted a few pages back. Try that version

I can't even install that :D When load the .xml file this is what I get :

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DISTINCT template.* FROM xf_template_map AS template_map INNER JOIN xf_tem' at line 1

I"ll just disable and wait :)

Hmmm.... I've looked in this thread as best I can and maybe I'm missing something here but the slider block isnt in the download package. I read the recentslider was depreciated but I was sure it was replaced with something else. Where can I get this file? Thanks for any help,

Rob

Hmmm.... I've looked in this thread as best I can and maybe I'm missing something here but the slider block isnt in the download package. I read the recentslider was depreciated but I was sure it was replaced with something else. Where can I get this file? Thanks for any help,

Rob

The RecentSlider block was removed in 1.5.6 as it's deprecated. It's been replaced by the RecentFeatures block.

Ignore me... I was looking in the wrong XML directory.

I've enabled the block and get this error on the front end:-
implode(): Invalid arguments passed in C:\wamp\www\library\EWRporta\Block\RecentFeatures.php on line 7

It used to be the case that recent news was pulled from a specified forum automatically. Has this changed? If not, how can I specify *which* forum the news is pulled from?

Thanks for your help.

It used to be the case that recent news was pulled from a specified forum automatically. Has this changed? If not, how can I specify *which* forum the news is pulled from?

Thanks for your help.
You can specify the forum(s) from within the recent news block configuration.

That definitely is not the case on my install. It has no such option in that block. This is using the 1.5.9 zip file tweaked for xF 1.2

Top Bottom