[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
This addon is intended to be running in root, not folder. It cannot replace wordpress in root.

If you wanted to use xenporta, you need to move your xf to root.

Tried to reinstall XenPorta -> Keep getting the following message:

"Template titles must be unique. The specified title is already in use."

Does somebody know what to do?
Thanks!

Yes thx, i found the template .css file. But the problem is that iam not able to delete it.
Even with "$config['debug'] = 1;" it does not work for me :/

Any ideas?

Well, iam currently installing a plugin which allows me to turn debug mode on using the acp as changing it in the config didn't worked for me.

Hopefully i get it fixed now.. ;)
However, thx for helping!

EDIT:

It finally worked! Thanks for helping :-)

Also, how do you add this to the home screen? That is the index of 8WayRun:
EzwWS4m.png
I believe this is a deprecated widget.. I believe it was called "Recent News Slider"

Also, how do you add this to the home screen? That is the index of 8WayRun:

RecentFeatures block is used for that.. first option in the block is to designate name of the slide filename. default is SLIDE.JPG. When you create your post, attach thumbnail and make sure it is named SLIDE.JPG

This is the mod missing to 1.2 100% compatibility update at our site.
RecentFeatures block must be tweaked in 1.2 to don't be there at responsive style, i don't know how to make it to hide like notices, etc... when the responsive is activated at X width.

Also @Robert F Schmitz what 1.5.9? o_O
Edit: nvrmind found ^^

Oops... i think the issue is that I included the wrong RecentNews.xml in the zip file...

Re-install the RecentNews block using this XML and tell me if that fixes all your issues.

I installed XenPorta v1.5.9, then imported the new RecentNews block.. getting following errors:

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = '' at line 8 in /home4/xxxxxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentFeatures.php at line 22
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentFeatures->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/xxxxxx/public_html/index.php at line 13

Hello, I have an issue with the Recent Features block for xenporta, basically, When I upload the attachment, the image does not fill the box, instead it goes outside the box and misses some of the image, is there a way to fix this?

3OQvS.jpg

The following error occurred:

in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 35
EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->cachePromotions() in EWRporta/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 15
EWRporta_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 453
XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 681
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/xxxx/public_html/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom