[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
i will update to"[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) v1.5.6"
and get the error:
The provided file is not a block XML file.

http://www.day1ight.com/network/index.php
Heres my board and i dont know how to change the name of my Tabs. I have 2 home tabs and i wanted to change the name of the
[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

to News Tab.
also i have no idea how i can get some content in the XenPorta. I would like to have a news feed in their. I see alot of sites that have content in the portal, but i dont know how to edit it.

Last how can i add more Tabs if i wanted to. I want a Apply for Partnership tab.

I'm getting a lot of these errors

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'RecentNews' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: si_yidarmy, Today at 2:10 PM

Anyone any idea whats happening or how to fix it?

I continue to get these errors in my server log as well. Has anyone found a fix ?

Donations block will not import.. using most recent XenPorta version. please provide donations.xml that will import. thank you

Donations block will not import.. using most recent XenPorta version. please provide donations.xml that will import. thank you

Edit xml donations file:

library/EWRporta/Block/XML/Donations.xml

Find:
Code:
<block block_id="Donations" title="Paypal Donations" version_string="1.0.0" version_id="1" url="http://8wayrun.com/" install_callback_class="EWRporta_Install_Donations" install_callback_method="installCode" uninstall_callback_class="EWRporta_Install_Donations" uninstall_callback_method="uninstallCode" cache="+1 days">
Replace with:
Code:
<block block_id="Donations" title="Paypal Donations" version_string="1.0.0" version_id="1" url="http://8wayrun.com/" install_callback_class="EWRporta_Block_Install_Donations" install_callback_method="installCode" uninstall_callback_class="EWRporta_Block_Install_Donations" uninstall_callback_method="uninstallCode" cache="+1 days">

Find:
Code:
<option option_id="donations_drives" edit_format="callback" data_type="array" display_order="1" validation_class="EWRporta_Option_Donations" validation_method="verifyOption">
Replace with:
Code:
<option option_id="donations_drives" edit_format="callback" data_type="array" display_order="1" validation_class="EWRporta_Block_Option_Donations" validation_method="verifyOption">

Find:
Code:
<edit_format_params>EWRporta_Option_Donations::renderOption</edit_format_params>

Replace with:
Code:
<edit_format_params>EWRporta_Block_Option_Donations::renderOption</edit_format_params>

I was able to import the dontaions XML file. When I go into donations block for customization I am getting the following error:

View attachment 43007

You have to edit xml files and reinstall Donations block.

Error
The PHP callback EWRporta_Option_Donations::renderOption is not valid.

You have:

<edit_format_params>EWRporta_Option_Donations::renderOption</edit_format_params>

That needs to be changed to:

<edit_format_params>EWRporta_Block_Option_Donations::renderOption</edit_format_params>

Attachments

Any idea how I can fix this error?

ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php:30
Stack Trace
#0 /home/x/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Portal.php(30): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home/x/...', 30, Array)
#1 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(217): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Portal->renderRss()
#2 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Rss', Array, '')
#3 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, '', NULL)
#4 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#5 /home/x/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(35) "http://x/index/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

The sidebars seem not to work for me on the forum index, however it works for the top and bottom sections. Now when I set the forum globalization, everything shows up there just fine. Any ideas?

porta.webp

but where is all that where is that location of this options you showing in image 1 ?

where to find xml files for layouts?

I think I know what is going on. In order to see the option for defining a custom layout, you have to have another option set. Go to Xenporta, Option, Globalized Custom Layouts and put a checkmark in Forum. Then you will be able to see what he is showing in the layouts.

Does the latest version of XenPorta Supports Resource manager entries via its latest news add-on ?

or please tell me if you are planning to do this ?

thank you

Hi all,

I have a weird bug with the threadx5 block and I don't know what to do nor why I have this kind of bug.
I'm the "webmaster" of my multigame clan's forum and I have put each game we play on the navbar and I have deleted the forum button. It's the same as having 5 forums but in only in one (very useful though).

The probem is that I want people to see what are the newest threads in each categories (that's the reason why I have to use threadx5) but when I configure this button, either it's invisible, or when I click on the second node, it display my xenporta portal (a second time. Same thing with the 3rd 4th and the 5th).

Have you got some similar problems with it?

Top Bottom