[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Sooooo my db was corrupted and I had restored it to 2 days before this the mod was added. After the restore I tried to uninstall it via ACP and got this error.

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'minerdel_main.EWRporta_blocks' doesn't exist

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 7
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getAllBlocks() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 213
EWRporta_Install->_uninstall_50() in EWRporta/Install.php at line 187
EWRporta_Install::uninstallCode()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/minerdel/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Any ideas?

Hello,
I am having some issues with putting a category on the home page. What I mean by that is that I would like to have our "Staff Announcements" Category linked to the home page, so whenever a Staff Member was to post there, it showed up on the home page. It might be easier if I gave you guys an example.

Here is what I'm trying to do.
example_zps243e0d9e.png

Something like that where it has the posts from a specific category node on the home page.

Thanks.

As Chris said, the add on used is XenPorta. Install it.

The block which is being used is:
v0A1oOY.png

Click on the block to edit it, and configure the options:

mCkwqqr.png

If you need help setting it up, let me know. I'd be happy to help as I have that running on my forum.

I did, by removing all files from the server and re-installing and it did nothing at all.

What do you mean it did nothing at all? What happens (exactly) when you attempt to reinstall Xenporta?

Do you know how to use PHPMyAdmin to manually look to see if the tables exist?

This is one reason you should perform a backup before and after every upgrade or major change.

What do you mean it did nothing at all? What happens (exactly) when you attempt to reinstall Xenporta?

Do you know how to use PHPMyAdmin to manually look to see if the tables exist?

This is one reason you should perform a backup before and after every upgrade or major change.
Like I said, reinstalled the files, then I went to the install page and it said the mod was already was installed therefore it did nothing, I still get the errors and no, I dont know how to use PhPMyadmin, not really I know how to search for tables thats it though.

Like I said, reinstalled the files, then I went to the install page and it said the mod was already was installed therefore it did nothing, I still get the errors and no, I dont know how to use PhPMyadmin, not really I know how to search for tables thats it though.

The Xenporta tables all start with EWRPorta. In your case, I would drop those tables and then try reinstalling XenpPorta. What's the worse thing that could happen? You would have to restore that same backup again....you apparently already know how to do that. Your database is corrupted right now.

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal) with a new update entry:

Version 1.5.7 CHANGELOG

If you use XenAtendo or XenRio, you should upgrade those mod before upgrading this mod.
  • BoardTotals: block has been changed to show rich usernames.
  • Facebook: as most of you know, facebook stopped supporting their fan box last month... so the block has been updated with Facebook's new like box. Unfortunately, facebook no longer permits custom CSS in their blocks, so I have done my best to make it look nice.
  • Twitter: small changes in order to match the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi how do i fix this problem?
Screenshot_17.webp

most of styles i add gets like this and it's quite annoying :/ so i wanna know how to solve this so it wont keep doing this messed up thing :(

It looks like you've put the Recent News block on the Top Left position on the Portal page. Put it in the Top Right position and it will expand to display correctly on the Portal page.

It looks like you've put the Recent News block on the Top Left position on the Portal page. Put it in the Top Right position and it will expand to display correctly on the Portal page.
did not solve the problem i moved it to top-right part saved it and layout is still same :/ i had it in top-left with another skin and it showed up fine anyway it didn't do like this so it must be something todo with style or addon unable to get it working correctely with some styles :/

this addon works fine on phantom-craft style but no other style works like that 1 :/

Screenshot_18.webp

as you can see on picture above that is one called phantom-craft and works fine with xenporta whille all other styles dont work att all.

Top Bottom