[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
How to get XenPorta to refresh more often?

When I edit message content that is used by XenPorta for the forum home page, XenPorta does not show the update. I've cleared the browser cache but it still shows an older, unedited version.

Is there a way to get XenPorta to update more often?
Edit block and deactive cache.

Salud2

Is anyone using the categories as a CMS? How is that working out for you? I need something to place articles in and have people be able to sort and view via categories.

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Add this code:

Code:
.EWRporta_Portal .breadBoxTop,
.EWRporta_Portal .titleBar
{
display: none;
}

Thanks Jake.

To remove the Breadcrumb for the wiki (which is only somewhat useful if you deeply nest things).

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Add this code:

Code:
.EWRcarta_PageView .breadBoxTop,
.EWRcarta_PageView .titleBar
{
    display: none;
}

Tweaked from this source by Jake Bunce.

Result:
View attachment 42158

Hey ... the Title is missing. :(
I guess the title is part of the breadcrumb ?
:(
How do I keep the Title of the wiki Page ?

Sorry guys, I have read the latest update message Jaxel wrote, how are we suppose to update this addon:

File structure for many block files have changed. I have done this to make it easier to group files that have to do with the portal, and files that have to do with individual blocks. Before you upload this new version, you should review the file structure of files on your existing install.

You may wish to delete the current EWRporta directory before uploading these new files (back them up first!). Make sure you keep the additional blocks you've added made by other authors; they will still work. Blocks that dont follow the new structure will still work.

Wouldn't the addon cause problem when I delete the directory while it is active?

How did you update the addon without breaking anything?

Thanks.

Hi,

I just reinstalled this. Yet i seem to experience trouble. I cannot get the promoted topics to appear at the "home"

This is how my home screen looks like, even after i promoted a topic

helpderp.webp

Hi.

I can now see it.

Yet guests cannot. I don't really get that as i only see the following 2 permissions i can enable

Can Customize Portal
Can promote threads

Permissions are on the individual blocks as well

i.e.
Group Selection Type
  • Show to Selected Usergroups
  • Hide From Selected Usergroups
Block is either shown, or hidden to selected usergroups below.

I assume you are referring to the h1 element. That is part of .titlebar . Don't "display: none" the titleBar. Remove:

Code:
.EWRcarta_PageView .titleBar

...from the CSS.

I am having all sorts of trouble with this.. (Noob)
I think I have it installed, but now none of my categories work.

I want "Home" to be at url.com, then "forums" at url.com/forums
I have that set, but once on the forums, if you click on a category, it lists url.com/forums for all of them.

Edit - I am having this issue anytime I tick "Set as Index Controller".

Top Bottom