[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Helping my buddy to setup his xenforo forum.

Getting this error when I am in the "portal page" only when recentnews block is added.

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = 'v' at line 11 in /home/wwwtekki/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/wwwtekki/public_html/index.php at line 13

any help would be appriciated.
Actually had the same issue on my testboard. Uninstalling/Reinstalling xenporta did not work for me. However, uninstalling/reinstalling the actual recentnews block worked.

J.

Helping my buddy to setup his xenforo forum.

Getting this error when I am in the "portal page" only when recentnews block is added.

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = 'v' at line 11 in /home/wwwtekki/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/wwwtekki/public_html/index.php at line 13

any help would be appriciated.

Yeah, I have this issue to. Recent News and Recent Slider both cause it. There was some discussion about PHP versions - changes to that made no difference in my case. I'll try the re-install.

Dont see it anymore :love:
If i go to my domain, the landingspage is the forum page and not the portalpage. Were can i change this ???

Hello.

I seem to have errors with both the RecentNews and RecentThreads block however it's not the same error as above. I get this following error when trying to access the options for these blocks in the admin panel under XenPorta > Blocks. (All the other block's options work fine with no errors, only these two blocks do this):

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /opt/lampp/htdocs/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /opt/lampp/htdocs/upload/admin.php at line 13

It is the same exact error for both RecentNews and RecentThreads.

Im running the newest version of XenForo (1.1.3) and currently have no other addons installed so this cannot be a conflict issue.

I hope you guys can help!
Ryan.

EDIT:
Tried reinstalling the block, which did not help, still have the same error.

Hello.

I seem to have errors with both the RecentNews and RecentThreads block however it's not the same error as above. I get this following error when trying to access the options for these blocks in the admin panel under XenPorta > Blocks. (All the other block's options work fine with no errors, only these two blocks do this):

Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /opt/lampp/htdocs/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533

Im running the newest version of XenForo (1.1.3) and currently have no other addons installed so this cannot be a conflict issue.

Ryan.

EDIT:

ok, after much frustration, especially for someone as uninitiated as me in these matters, here is what works for me.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling - didn't work.

But, when I was leaving the News Source Forum unspecified, (as I should be able to) I was getting the error. However, when I specify at least one forum to draw from, it works just fine. Try this if you are having the same error issues - I would really appreciate knowing if it solved it for you or not.

Hugh

Can anyone tell me how to close the gap between my nav section and the top of the html block? It's just a little to spaced for me. Thanks!

gap.jpg

ok, after much frustration, especially for someone as uninitiated as me in these matters, here is what works for me.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling - didn't work.

But, when I was leaving the News Source Forum unspecified, (as I should be able to) I was getting the error. However, when I specify at least one forum to draw from, it works just fine. Try this if you are having the same error issues - I would really appreciate knowing if it solved it for you or not.

Hugh
I can't get as far as specifying where the News Source forum was, i get this error after installing everything straight off the bat and then going to the block options for RecentNews, not doing anything prior to that.

Im seeing others had this issue due to the fact that their PHP versions where more updated, however I don't get how this is so... furthermore downgrading php in XAMPP seems difficult from what i can see...

EDIT:

Basically whats going on is, I use to have my forums hosted on a Web Host service, however today i've decided to transfer the whole website over to my Dedicated box which i've got an XAMPP server installed on.

However XAMPP i believe uses PHP 5.4.8 which seems to be causing issues as my old webhosts whom I used prior to this used PHP 5.3.13 which had no issues.

If anyone can tell me a easy way of downgrading PHP in an XAMPP environment I would be very grateful, installing Apache and PHP by itself is sadly not an option for me, nor is installing any other type of Web Service.

Same issue. Anyone ever figure out the fix for this? Checked the DB, no record of the donations in the table. Little to nothing on the net.

I would like to know too. I checked the /donation_callback.php file, but cannot see anything within that would handle DB writes to record the donations received.

I cant figure this out. Installed , and worked fine, but now if i go to the domain, its starting on the forums page, and not the portal page. What is wrong, or what do i not see ?

Hello.

Code:

Ryan.

EDIT:

EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php

Change

Line 16
Code:
$forumOptions = $nodeModel->getNodeOptionsArray($nodeModel->getAllNodes(), $preparedOption['option_value'], '(unspecified)');

To:
Code:
 $forumOptions = $nodeModel->getNodeOptionsArray($nodeModel->getAllNodes(), false, '(unspecified)');

Hello, can anyone share some light on why this is happening? The title bar with the date and edit buttons seem to be overlapping the square behind it. I've only just installed the flexile dark style. No modifications have been made. I've also just tried the normal flexile and it does the same thing. Anyone got any ideas?
Banner.webp

Hello, can anyone share some light on why this is happening? The title bar with the date and edit buttons seem to be overlapping the square behind it. I've only just installed the flexile dark style. No modifications have been made. I've also just tried the normal flexile and it does the same thing. Anyone got any ideas?
View attachment 36581
I am guessing this is how it looks? You can change to your desired by edit the template(s)...

It's an option in the RecentNews block : "Push Date out of Block : If selected, the Month/Day div will be pushed slighly outside the block."

Just go to
AdminCP Home > Blocks > RecentNews item
and uncheck the corresponding option.

It's an option in the RecentNews block : "Push Date out of Block : If selected, the Month/Day div will be pushed slighly outside the block."

Just go to
AdminCP Home > Blocks > RecentNews item
and uncheck the corresponding option.

I think he's referring to something other than the date block :)

It looks to me like an issue with the way the flexile theme is defined rather than a XenPorta problem. The subHeading class is usually contained within the boundaries of the primaryContent class in most styles I've seen with XenPorta installed. It can probably be fixed by adjusting the padding but I think those classes are common to the forum (I could be wrong) so any changes would impact elsewhere.

A link to your forum would be helpful or failing that I'd leave a post in the theme theme discussion thread.

Top Bottom