[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
I cant seem to get the donations sidebar to show after installing the block, and staff online is no longer showing on the sidebar as well.

I'm currently looking into XenPorta for my main page on my site, but one thing I need is the ability to incorporate the images in posts directly into the news.

XenPorta (from what I can tell) uses a pre-determined image size and does not allow the images in the linked node to be incorporated in-line. Can this be done?
If it can, an example site would be nice! This is the only thing stopping me for sending in my $50.

Really hoping someone maybe able to help!

Installed the latest version of this mod and in the options ticked "Set as Index Controller"

The Home button then shows the portal, however when I click "Forum" it just reloads the portal.

However, If I untick "Use Friendly URL's" in the SEO section - Everything works fine.

Anyone know what may be the issue and how I can use both Friendly URL's & Xenporta?

I would like to add a default Picture to different News of Xenporta´s Recent News Block , like "Info", "News" or "Announcements" instead of adding every picture by hand to the News.​
Is this in any way possible or did anyone something like that already and is willing to help me to realize that?! Thanks a lot​

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = 'v' at line 11 in /home/********/public_html/testboard-xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
[LIST=1]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Statement.php[/B] at line [B]115[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php[/B] at line [B]381[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]478[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]734[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll()[/B] in [B]EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php[/B] at line [B]38[/B]
[*][B]EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule()[/B] in [B]EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php[/B] at line [B]116[/B]
[*][B]EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams()[/B] in [B]EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php[/B] at line [B]71[/B]
[*][B]EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]215[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php[/B] at line [B]67[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]533[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->renderView()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]156[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->run()[/B] in [B]/home/jacquiid/public_html/testboard-xenforo/index.php[/B] at line [B]13[/B]
[/LIST]

Just had this error on my testboard. Anyone know how to sort this issue? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling xenporta and same error. Please help!

Thanks,

J.

We suddenly lost the sidebar on threads. Here's my setup:

portal1.webp

These are the layouts:
portal2.webp

Thread layout:
portal3.webp

Forum layout:
portal4.webp

Checking forums shows the siudebar. Checking threads does not.

I'm using Jake Bunce's "Route Changer" add-on, not sure if that could cause a conflict somehow?
I turned off Route Changer, but that did not help.

My "Staff Online" block is no longer showing, i have gone through everything in the panel as far as Xenporta go, and i can't seem to find the staff online block. :(

It would be great if we could have a liquid slider image... at the moment the fixed width image looks poor on a liquid xenforo style - just leaves a huge space to the left...

Is there a mod that allows this?

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = 'v' at line 11 in /home/********/public_html/testboard-xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
[LIST=1]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Statement.php[/B] at line [B]115[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php[/B] at line [B]381[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]478[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query()[/B] in [B]Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]734[/B]
[*][B]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll()[/B] in [B]EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php[/B] at line [B]38[/B]
[*][B]EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule()[/B] in [B]EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php[/B] at line [B]116[/B]
[*][B]EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams()[/B] in [B]EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php[/B] at line [B]71[/B]
[*][B]EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php[/B] at line [B]215[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject()[/B] in [B]XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php[/B] at line [B]67[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]533[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->renderView()[/B] in [B]XenForo/FrontController.php[/B] at line [B]156[/B]
[*][B]XenForo_FrontController->run()[/B] in [B]/home/jacquiid/public_html/testboard-xenforo/index.php[/B] at line [B]13[/B]
[/LIST]

Just had this error on my testboard. Anyone know how to sort this issue? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling xenporta and same error. Please help!

Thanks,

J.

Anyone know of a fix!????

Clicking recent news block to configure options gives me:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /home/andymidu/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
  3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
  4. EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
  9. EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/andymidu/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
Clicking recent news block to configure options gives me:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /home/andymidu/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
  3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
  4. EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
  9. EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/andymidu/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
Could this have something to do with the fact I just updated to php 5.4.7

Xenporta recent slider block not showing any slides for non-logged-in users.
My options are as follows:
http://i.imgur.com/4h2O1.png

Everything looks fine in there... Yet the only way to see the slides is to be logged in. Any ideas what could be wrong?
If you need me to upload any files to pasite.org let me know and I will provide them. Would really appreciate some help.

Xenporta recent slider block not showing any slides for non-logged-in users.
My options are as follows:
http://i.imgur.com/4h2O1.png

Everything looks fine in there... Yet the only way to see the slides is to be logged in. Any ideas what could be wrong?
If you need me to upload any files to pasite.org let me know and I will provide them. Would really appreciate some help.
Does it work when you check Show to selected usergroups? If not maybe checking all the usergroups including unregistered/unconfirmed.

Top Bottom