[8WR] XenPorta (Portal)

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) 1.6.0

No permission to download
Some of them are pre installed. Some of them are within the zip file. From memory, they are in /library/XML_Addons.

To install them - AdminCP > XenPorta >> Blocks >>> Install Block.

Oh jesus. I'm an idiot. I've been looking all around the web for more blocks... Thanks Fox! :)

Ive got a strange issue with the Recent News Block...
When I try to edit the options for it i get this error
Code:
An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /var/www/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in EWRporta/Option/ForumChooser.php at line 16
EWRporta_Option_ForumChooser::renderOption()
call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in EWRporta/ViewAdmin/BlockOptions.php at line 21
EWRporta_ViewAdmin_BlockOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/admin.php at line 13

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm getting this server error, not sure which one of your add ons is causing it:
[Wed Nov 14 09:45:37 2012] [error] [client 69.171.224.113] File does not exist: /home/public_html/styles/8wayrun/fb-0-.css

I'm having trouble with the Sliders, both normal and accordion version don't resize the slider.jpg and I tried in IE, Firefox and Chrome. Any tips?

Manual promotions in the news block aren't taking timezones into account when setting promote date.

What do you mean? Dates in XenForo are automatically formatted based on the user's timezone.
The date picker in the promote thread calendar appears to be taking the forum default (UTC) and not my time (Australian eastern standard)
I have a thread that was posted 23/11/2012 @ 3:05pm AEST. When I select promote thread the time that appears is 23/11/2012 @ 7:05am.
So if I promote the thread with the default settings, it now appears to have been promoted at a different time to when it was posted.

Hello, I'm trying to use the "recent accordion" block ? Cannot seem to get it to work. Do you have a guide for installation and setup ? Thanks.

Hello, I'm trying to use the "recent accordion" block ? Cannot seem to get it to work. Do you have a guide for installation and setup ? Thanks.
What part are you having a problem with?
Simple guild for latest version:
Log into admin panel, go to Home > Blocks, there is an "+Install Block" button in the top-right of the page. Find your Xenporta/library/EWRporta/XML_Addons folder, select RecentAccordion.xml. Once it's on your list of Installed Blocks you can click it and see all the options. Select the forum you want the news posts coming from, save it. Make some posts including an image called "slide.jpg" (default name, you can change this in the options). Take note of what your 'side limit' is set to, you need to have that many posts including the image or the Accordion will look funky. Go to Home > Layouts > Portal and drag and drop RecentAccordion into the "Position: Top-Right" slot, hit save. Visit your portal and you should see the block on your portal page. Keep in mind if you want to move the Accordion in your layout make sure it's in a box on the RIGHT side, this makes it be the full width. If it's on the left it will look scrunched.

How do I select a forum ? I can only see this.
forum.png

I'm having trouble with the Sliders, both normal and accordion version don't resize the slider.jpg and I tried in IE, Firefox and Chrome. Any tips?
I was fiddling around with the css and found that putting this in EXTRA.css fixed my problem. I'm using 5 slides.

Code:
.recentAccordion li {
    background-size: 500px auto; }

Hello again, it's still now showing anything. I've changed the source a forum added photo's/pictures with the name "slide.jpg" does uploading/embed links make a difference ? This is what I've done.

Stillnot.jpg

This is what I see in the portal

Stillnot2.jpg

You have to attach an image named 'slide.jpg' to the news post. The attachment should replace your avatar in the news post. And you can see that horizontal line where the Accordion is supposed to be.

Top Bottom