[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Great, thanks :)

Having some problems with the layout options now though. If I place a widget into the long area bellow article list/forum list, it no longer spans across the entire width of the article list/forum list, as it did before. This also includes my shoutbox, which I've used to have on the bottom of my forum list, but after I removed that scribble in my EXTRA.css it how cut it in half..
View attachment 115564

@Jaxel ?

None of the widgets spans full width anymore, f.ex the shoutbox..

Is there a way to take a thread and promote it to an article, but not have the formatting change? So that when they click on it, it just looks like a normal thread? The article promotion formatting strips out all the banners and postbit info. I don't like that. I want it to act more like a featured thread, stuck to the top of the home page.

Thanks
Bud

Is there a way to take a thread and promote it to an article, but not have the formatting change? So that when they click on it, it just looks like a normal thread? The article promotion formatting strips out all the banners and postbit info. I don't like that. I want it to act more like a featured thread, stuck to the top of the home page.

Thanks
Bud

There are buttons in the options menu to disable it I think but I haven't had any luck having it work.

Once that is done what do I enter into the fields?

View attachment 115611
pls read the FAQ...

@Jaxel ?

None of the widgets spans full width anymore, f.ex the shoutbox..
The split areas are designed to be SPLIT. If you want want it to be split, dont put it in a split area.

Thanks
Bud
When you promote a thread, dont check the "Enable custom article layout" option.

Does that mean there is not .xml file generated?
/article/news is an XML file... just subscribe to it in your preferred news reader.

How do you get YouTube to resize on the Articles List page?
The default XenForo youtube embed code isn't responsive. I solved this by adding to my extra.css:
Code:
iframe { max-width: 100%; }

Does this include the streaming addon or just has the support for it?
XenRio is a completely different addon.

I couldn't find the 'relocate slider' in options and then noticed after watching a few videos that I seem to be missing some options. Am I missing something?

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 10
@Jaxel : I don't know why the icon of statData is different from your demo site. Both icons for comments and views are different.

And how to add more statData for Facebook likes in articles list at home page?

Thanks so much!

Hi Jaxel,

I encounter a trouble with widget "TeamSpeak3".

I filled all information and nothing is displayed.

This is the message displayed: Server name unknown

Thank you in advance for your help. :)

This looks like something that might work for my site. We post a lot of reviews on my site. Movie reviews with screenshots. Is there the ability to post reviews?

I couldn't find the 'relocate slider' in options and then noticed after watching a few videos that I seem to be missing some options. Am I missing something?
Style Properties.

Any chance someone could walk me through getting the Adsense block to use the async code instead?
Doesn't it already use the async code?

@Jaxel : I don't know why the icon of statData is different from your demo site. Both icons for comments and views are different.

And how to add more statData for Facebook likes in articles list at home page?

Thanks so much!
huh?

Hi Jaxel,

I encounter a trouble with widget "TeamSpeak3".

I filled all information and nothing is displayed.

This is the message displayed: Server name unknown

Thank you in advance for your help. :)
The TS3 widget is a third party embed. Ask for support on their website.

This looks like something that might work for my site. We post a lot of reviews on my site. Movie reviews with screenshots. Is there the ability to post reviews?
It promotes threads. If your review is a thread, then it can promote it.

On the authors page.

Top Bottom