[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The "Continue.." button to read more of the article.

335b38726a.png

The "redirect.png" icon is not centered.. Is there a way to make it lowered so its in the same height as the text?

I halve a style issue on xf 1.5.0 rc1, installed xp version 1.1.3
The update your status field is to long.
Screenshots_2015-08-16-13-24-40.webp
Has anyone a solution for this?

Hi

is there a way to embedet youtube video in The mobile view to See responisve ? Sry for my bad English ....

If you're using s9e's media embeds there's an option in his settings that allows you to set a fixed value (say, 600) that will provoke responsive embeds. I think it defaults to 0. This is something I changed today.

I'm trying to think of a way to post a single post as it's own widget. I have a sports fan website, and I'd like to create a "Next Game" widget, where I could put information about the upcoming game in a dedicated block. I've thought about using raw HTML, but that requires recoding everything each week.

Also, I could use the single post block to post team statistics in one place. Any ideas?

Code:
<xen:if is="{$wScale} == 'full'">
    <xen:require css="discussion_list.css" />
    <xen:require css="inline_mod.css" />
    <xen:require js="js/xenforo/discussion_list.js" />

<div class="section sectionMain widget_{$wWidget}" id="widget_{$wWidlink}">
        <form action="{xen:link inline-mod/thread/switch}" method="post"
            class="discussionList DiscussionList InlineModForm"
            data-cookieName="threads"
            data-controls="#InlineModControls"
            data-imodOptions="#ModerationSelect option">

<dl class="sectionHeaders">
                <dt class="posterAvatar"><a><span>{xen:phrase sort_by}:</span></a></dt>
                <dd class="main">
                    <a class="title"><span>{xen:phrase title}</span></a>
                    <a class="postDate"><span>{xen:phrase start_date}</span></a>
                </dd>
                <dd class="stats">
                    <a class="major"><span>{xen:phrase replies}</span></a>
                    <a class="minor"><span>{xen:phrase views}</span></a>
                </dd>
                <dd class="lastPost"><a><span>{xen:phrase last_message}</span></a></dd>
            </dl>

<ol class="discussionListItems">
                <xen:if is="{$wUncached}">
                    <xen:foreach loop="$wUncached" value="$thread">
                        <xen:include template="thread_list_item">
                            <xen:map from="$thread.showForumLink" to="$showForumLink" />
                        </xen:include>
                    </xen:foreach>
                <xen:else />
                    <li class="primaryContent">{xen:phrase there_no_threads_to_display}</li>
                </xen:if>
            </ol>

<input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
        </form>
    </div>
<xen:else/>
    <xen:require css="profile_post_list_simple.css" />

<div class="section profilePostList widget_{$wWidget}" id="widget_{$wWidlink}">
        <div class="secondaryContent">
            <h3>{xen:phrase new_posts}</h3>

<ul>
                    <li class="profilePostListItem">
                        <xen:avatar user="$thread" size="s" img="true" />

<div class="messageInfo">
                            <div class="messageContent">
                                <a href="{xen:link "threads{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', '/unread'}", $thread}"
                                    title="{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', {xen:phrase go_to_first_unread_message}}"
                                    class="{xen:if $thread.hasPreview, PreviewTooltip}"
                                    data-previewUrl="{xen:if $thread.hasPreview, {xen:link threads/preview, $thread}}">{xen:helper snippet, $thread.title, 50}</a>
                            </div>

<div class="messageMeta muted">
                                <a href="{xen:link members, $thread.lastPostInfo}">{$thread.lastPostInfo.username}</a> :
                                <a href="{xen:link 'posts', $thread.lastPostInfo}" title="{xen:phrase go_to_last_message}" class="dateTime"><xen:datetime time="$thread.lastPostInfo.post_date" /></a>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                    </li>
            </ul>
        </div>
    </div>

<xen:include template="preview_tooltip" />

Here is the xenporta block for recent threads.

What I am trying to do is:

1. make it so unread threads can be a different color. Sadly this code needs to be separated and I dunno how:

<a href="{xen:link "threads{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', '/unread'}", $thread}"
title="{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', {xen:phrase go_to_first_unread_message}}"
data-previewUrl="{xen:if $thread.hasPreview, {xen:link threads/preview, $thread}}">{xen:helper snippet, $thread.title, 50}</a>
</div>

2. Get the usernames to display as RICH usernames, holding onto the styles.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Can some clients of this send me a PM of their url that they have the portal running so I can get a demo? Their demo isn't working currently, and I would like to see what everyone else has going on.

Someone recognized this problem?
I cant replicate the issue... maybe a skin problem?

Code:
<xen:if is="{$wScale} == 'full'">
    <xen:require css="discussion_list.css" />
    <xen:require css="inline_mod.css" />
    <xen:require js="js/xenforo/discussion_list.js" />

<div class="section sectionMain widget_{$wWidget}" id="widget_{$wWidlink}">
        <form action="{xen:link inline-mod/thread/switch}" method="post"
            class="discussionList DiscussionList InlineModForm"
            data-cookieName="threads"
            data-controls="#InlineModControls"
            data-imodOptions="#ModerationSelect option">

<dl class="sectionHeaders">
                <dt class="posterAvatar"><a><span>{xen:phrase sort_by}:</span></a></dt>
                <dd class="main">
                    <a class="title"><span>{xen:phrase title}</span></a>
                    <a class="postDate"><span>{xen:phrase start_date}</span></a>
                </dd>
                <dd class="stats">
                    <a class="major"><span>{xen:phrase replies}</span></a>
                    <a class="minor"><span>{xen:phrase views}</span></a>
                </dd>
                <dd class="lastPost"><a><span>{xen:phrase last_message}</span></a></dd>
            </dl>

<ol class="discussionListItems">
                <xen:if is="{$wUncached}">
                        <xen:include template="thread_list_item">
                            <xen:map from="$thread.showForumLink" to="$showForumLink" />
                        </xen:include>
                <xen:else />
                    <li class="primaryContent">{xen:phrase there_no_threads_to_display}</li>
            </ol>

<input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
        </form>
    </div>
<xen:else/>
    <xen:require css="profile_post_list_simple.css" />

<div class="section profilePostList widget_{$wWidget}" id="widget_{$wWidlink}">
        <div class="secondaryContent">
            <h3>{xen:phrase new_posts}</h3>

<ul>
                    <li class="profilePostListItem">
                        <xen:avatar user="$thread" size="s" img="true" />

<div class="messageInfo">
                            <div class="messageContent">
                            </div>

<div class="messageMeta muted">
                                <a href="{xen:link members, $thread.lastPostInfo}">{$thread.lastPostInfo.username}</a> :
                                <a href="{xen:link 'posts', $thread.lastPostInfo}" title="{xen:phrase go_to_last_message}" class="dateTime"><xen:datetime time="$thread.lastPostInfo.post_date" /></a>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                    </li>
            </ul>
        </div>
    </div>

<xen:include template="preview_tooltip" />

Here is the xenporta block for recent threads.

What I am trying to do is:

1. make it so unread threads can be a different color. Sadly this code needs to be separated and I dunno how:

</div>

2. Get the usernames to display as RICH usernames, holding onto the styles.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Unread threads are given the css selector ".unread". You can use that to style it.

As for displaying rich usernames... the threads widgets use the built in XenForo thread list templates. So if you want to change the usernames to rich, you are going to have to edit those templates.

Bought this, it says purchase? I made a review aswell.
The addon was emailed directly to you. Check your spam folders.

Hi

is there a way to embedet youtube video in The mobile view to See responisve ? Sry for my bad English ....
The default XenForo youtube embed code isn't responsive. I solved this by adding to my extra.css:
Code:
iframe { max-width: 100%; }

For some reason the Disqus comments and Facebook comments are blank.
Did you setup your Disqus shortcode? Also, I can confirm the facebook feed stopped working... probably an API change from facebook.

Is it possible to translate words (WEEKS, DAYS ...) of the Countdown widget without crash the Countdown?

Thank you in advance :)
Translating the words shouldnt have any issues.

The "Continue.." button to read more of the article.

335b38726a.png

The "redirect.png" icon is not centered.. Is there a way to make it lowered so its in the same height as the text?
No addon will magically look perfect with every skin. So I work on making sure my addons look right on the default XenForo skin. You'll need to make your own custom css changes to make it look right with your skin.

For some reason the Disqus comments and Facebook comments are blank.
Looking into the facebook issue... Facebook comments are currently broken because once again, Facebook has the worst team of developers in the world.

A common issue with Facebook plugins is they have no idea how to handle a simple thing called FLUID WIDTH.

Reading facebook's own documentation:
Comments

data-width:
The width of the plugin. Either a pixel value or the literal 100% for fluid width.​

However, if you set 100% as the width (as it is set in XenPorta2), right now Facebook is returning the width as 0px; instead of 100%. Maybe they will get this fixed in the next few days... but I doubt it; this is a random issue that has been re-occurring in ALL of their plugins for several years now.

I have some javascript in the code that works around the issue; but this week it looks like facebook changed a few things, which now breaks the javascript.

This is also why people report that the facebook widget randomly breaks out of it's content container rather than respecting the width of the sidebar.

Someone recognized this problem?

I do not recognize it but I know the CSS you can put in EXTRA.CSS to fix it

Code:
.sidebar .statusPoster textarea {
    width: 100%;
}

If 100% doesn't work try smaller.

Also if that doesn't work put !important after 100% before the ;

If STILL not working, PM me your forum details with a login account and I can check it and post the CSS you need here.

I do not recognize it but I know the CSS you can put in EXTRA.CSS to fix it

Code:
.sidebar .statusPoster textarea {
    width: 100%;
}

If 100% doesn't work try smaller.

Also if that doesn't work put !important after 100% before the ;

If STILL not working, PM me your forum details with a login account and I can check it and post the CSS you need here.
Thank you very much, this fix my problem :-)

Top Bottom