[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel
Server Error Log
Informações do Erro
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'order clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Conta Desconhecida, 1 minuto atrás
Stack Trace
#0 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('??????SELECT EW...')
#1 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '??????SELECT EW...')
#2 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('??????SELECT EW...')
#3 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('??????SELECT EW...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(217): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('??????SELECT EW...', 'thread_id', Array)
#5 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(381): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles(1, '15', Array)
#6 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(43): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams(Array)
#7 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex()
#8 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://www.promobugs.com.br/articles/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
This error can happen if you run the upgrade script before you finish uploading all the files. Run this code on your database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_articles` ADD `article_sticky` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL

Like a few others here, I installed XF to a subdirectory (/forum/) intending to put WordPress in the root. I'm ditching WP after buying XP2 as it (for me) is a vastly superior option given my particular needs.

I've read all 96 pages of this thread, I've seen the discussions about Index Page Route, in asking in the General Help forum it's been suggested that I can't use that to replicate my existing URL structure if I move my forum install to root so that XP2 can be the front page and I can retain my existing search engine links (I'd rather not do new rewrites).

Here's my (poorly phrased) discussion thread on the issue, I had considered it an installation move question and not an add-on question:
XF 1.5 - Moving from a subdir to root, need .htaccess changes and index route or route filters?

So my question here is this. What is the recommended solution?

Do I move my XF install to root in order to have XP2's main page as the front page, and then is there a way to preserve my existing /forum/ structure the same?

Do I leave my XF install where it is, and does XP2 (have bought it but not yet installed) have its own standalone .php file that I can symlink to the root (this is how I handled vbA CMPS back in the day). I suspect there's no such php file, so this doesn't seem possible.

I do see the discussion about (and have tried) @Jaxel's implementation on 8wayrun, where he/you are doing just what I want. The appearance of XP2 as a front page, and the forums appear to be in the /forums/ subdir (though I'll want to retain /forum/). If someone would kindly plot a course from where I am to there, that would be much appreciated. Normally I'd just get in there and try different things and figure it out, but I've got some issues preventing that at present.

Last edited:
Basically, you want to put in XP2, but you want to preserve your forum links so that you dont get penalized by google SEO rankings? Is that correct?

In that case, I recommend keeping your forum where it is, as its the easiest way... then using htaccess symlink the portal to your root. The php file would be something along the lines of: 8WAYRUN.com

That's essentially correct. I want the forum to stay in /forum/ (whether the actual files are there or not), and want anyone going to the domain root to see the XP2 page. Just the way you have it set up.

So basically I just need to create a root-level .htaccess (I'll need to figure out if I need to do anything so it doesn't interfere with the .htaccess in /forum/) that rewrites root calls to /forum/index.php?articles -- sound right?

Something like:
Code:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/$
RewriteRule (.*) /forum/index\.php?articles [R=301]

If that's close, is there a way to tell it to not apply the rule to the /forum/ subdir?

And thanks, so much, for the guidance. Excited about moving to XP2.

Last edited:
Maybe?
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^$ /forum/index\.php?articles [L]
I'm no htaccess expert. Dont set the R=301 tag.

Maybe?
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^$ /forum/index\.php?articles [L]
I'm no htaccess expert.

Much appreciated. Jake did my original .htaccess rules, I'll touch base with him about how to handle those specifics.

Happy customer, thanks for the quick and precise support.

upgraded to 1.1.3

I cannot find the Break out of contents option which used to hide the title of the forum..... Where is that option available?

Hi,

I come to you because I am having difficulty with small configuration widget "Features".

I can not make display images in the slide.

How's it going?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I finally understood how the Features widget.

Last edited:
This error can happen if you run the upgrade script before you finish uploading all the files. Run this code on your database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_articles` ADD `article_sticky` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL
@Jaxel
root@PromoBUGS:~# ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_articles` ADD `article_sticky` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

Is not possible to run this code in my database. Get this error -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

Is there a way to have multiple pages with different widget layouts? We're trying to set up our homepage to have a different layout than our forums.

@Jaxel
root@PromoBUGS:~# ALTER TABLE `EWRporta2_articles` ADD `article_sticky` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

Is not possible to run this code in my database. Get this error -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
I couldnt tell ya... I dont use bash.

Is there a way to have multiple pages with different widget layouts? We're trying to set up our homepage to have a different layout than our forums.
Yes, please read the FAQ.

Thanks, got it. Btw I'm trying to have multiple custom html widgets, but it looks like I can only install the rawHTML widget once? Is there any way to have multiple instances of one widget?

Hi,

I encounter this error since the installation of the widget "Features"

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php:9

#0 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php(9): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/xxxxxxxx/...', 9, Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php(240): EWRporta2_Widget_Features->getUncachedData(Array, Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php(79): EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams(Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(220): EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams()
#4 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta2_ViewP...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta2_Artic...')
#5 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta2_ViewP...', Array, 'EWRporta2_Artic...', NULL)
#6 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

An idea ? Thank you in advance. :)

Hi,

I encounter this error since the installation of the widget "Features"

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php:9

#0 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Widget/Features.php(9): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/xxxxxxxx/...', 9, Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php(240): EWRporta2_Widget_Features->getUncachedData(Array, Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php(79): EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams(Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(220): EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams()
#4 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta2_ViewP...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta2_Artic...')
#5 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta2_ViewP...', Array, 'EWRporta2_Artic...', NULL)
#6 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

An idea ? Thank you in advance. :)
Go to the addon settings screen and click save.

Top Bottom