[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel Whatever I do, the facebook comments remain empty. What is not going well, or what should I set ?

fb_cm.webp

It takes a long time something appears. At the Disqus comments the same problem;) I saw this already on your site.

fb2.webp

Last edited:
Thanks Andrew, so why would you use one over the other, do either of them have any advanatges over the other one?
They are completly different style widgets. The features widget is an image slider, when you promote the thread to a feature you will have extra settings to configure for the slider, and will have to upload an image.

The articles widget reminds me more of like a blog setup, where you get all or a portion of the thread displayed, and a continue button to click if you want to read the entire thread, or comment.

The developers website, 8wayrun.com shows both on the homepage. :coffee:

@Jaxel Whatever I do, the facebook comments remain empty. What is not going well, or what should I set ?

View attachment 113231

It takes a long time something appears. At the Disqus comments the same problem;) I saw this already on your site.

View attachment 113236
What does Chrome Inspector say about the Facebook tab when you click it?

As for things taking a few seconds to load, that is normal. The tabs arent loaded until you actually click the tab; so its basically loading a page within a page.

What does Chrome Inspector say about the Facebook tab when you click it?
What must Chrome inspector say? Where should I look at ?
When I open Chrome inspector, the tab is immediately fills. If I Chrome Inspector not open, it takes at least 10 seconds.

Sounds like an issue with your browser honestly. Did you try a different computer?
Jaxel, I can confirm that it has to do with Windows 10. With Windows 10 I have the same problem with the Firefox, IE11 and Microsoft Edge browser. The iPad with iOS Air II 8 and 9 beta works it fine. I have no other PC stand where I can test it with.

Yep... same issue for me on 8wayrun.com and Windows 10... Will have to wait for a fix from Facebook.

I know the basics for a few languages but I'm by no means an expert.

In a nutshell what I want to do is call a variable in a specific SwOption spin box from some html contained in a content box of the same widget. I want to use this number to represent the percent in a progress bar.

<div class="p-bar category-1234" data-category_id="1234" data-category_title="progressbar1234">
< div class='p-bar-completed' style='width: <VAR>%;'></div>
< div class='p-bar-cap' style='left: 100%; display: none;'></div>
< div class='p-bar-shadow' style='left: 100%; display: none;'></div>
< div class='p-bar-shadow2' style='left: 100%; display: none;'></div>
< div class='p-bar-end'></div>
< div class='p-bar-end-black'></div>
< div class='done'></div>
< /div>

So essentially when the spinbox is changed the bars will change also.
Help for a beginner?

Hello @Jaxel, thanks much for the last video to answer me !!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

But I tried to do to same with the Tags system and nothing.

I dont know the correct viewpublic extension and the correct template to modificate.

I need put side bar and other thing like u do in the video in the /TAGS and TAGS/EXAMPLE

I'm using [Tinhte] XenTag !

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hello

@Jaxel
I have made a german translation for xenPorta 2 pro 1.1.x - every body can download it here:
xenPorta 2 pro - Deutsche Übersetzung
Translation is for free and i have made some screenshots from some translated parts. Have fun.

Im Link oben kann sich jeder die deutsche Übersetzung zu Jaxels xenPorta 2 pro herunter laden. Unter dem Link findet ihr auch Screenshots von Teilen der Übersetzung. Viel Spaß.

I'm getting a strange error after importing my database onto my production server.

The error messages say that XenPorta tables doesn't exist but they do on the database and have data in them,
i've dropped them and imported them again. the tables are on the database, i've double checked.

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'database_name.EWRporta2_features' doesn't exist

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta2/Model/Features.php at line 110
EWRporta2_Model_Features->getFeatures() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 367
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 43
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/myusername/public_html/index.php at line 13

If i disable Xenporta, the forum runs just fine. I'm clueless why xenporta isnt being able to find the tables..

Last edited:
I'm getting a strange error after importing my database onto my production server.

The error messages say that XenPorta tables doesn't exist but they do on the database and have data in them,
i've dropped them and imported them again. the tables are on the database, i've double checked.

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Table 'database_name.EWRporta2_features' doesn't exist

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta2/Model/Features.php at line 110
EWRporta2_Model_Features->getFeatures() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 367
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 43
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/myusername/public_html/index.php at line 13

If i disable Xenporta, the forum runs just fine. I'm clueless why xenporta isnt being able to find the tables..
If your database says a table doesn't exist... then it doesn't exist. I dont really know what else to tell you.

@Jaxel for some reason our auto promote forums: http://i.imgur.com/8LSRdBe.png

Are not showing up on the home page anymore.
Did something change in recent updates?
Confirmed typo... go into EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php and find:
Code:
EWRporta2_articles.article_date AS sticky_article
Replace with:
Code:
EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky AS sticky_article

Hello @Jaxel, thanks much for the last video to answer me !!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

But I tried to do to same with the Tags system and nothing.

I dont know the correct viewpublic extension and the correct template to modificate.

I need put side bar and other thing like u do in the video in the /TAGS and TAGS/EXAMPLE

I'm using [Tinhte] XenTag !

Thank you!!
tags/index:
ViewPublic: Tinhte_XenTag_ViewPublic_Tag_List
Template: tinhte_xentag_tag_list​

@Jaxel
Server Error Log
Informações do Erro
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.article_sticky' in 'order clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Conta Desconhecida, 1 minuto atrás
Stack Trace
#0 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('??????SELECT EW...')
#1 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '??????SELECT EW...')
#2 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('??????SELECT EW...')
#3 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('??????SELECT EW...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(217): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('??????SELECT EW...', 'thread_id', Array)
#5 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(381): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles(1, '15', Array)
#6 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php(43): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams(Array)
#7 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex()
#8 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/promobugs.com.br/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(37) "http://www.promobugs.com.br/articles/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Jaxel The tables are indeed in the database, the problem was that mysqldump on windows ignores the Uppercase "EWR" (in this case) characters for the name tables and created the tables all on lowercase. lol. Renaming the tables fixed the problem.

Top Bottom