[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
So to upgrade: upload files to server and import from server library/EWRporta2/addon-EWRporta2.xml?

This just worked for me, upload files, go to the addon list and select Upgrade Add-On from the dropdown, library/EWRporta2/addon-EWRporta2.xml into the file on server box and hit Upgrade.. Everything worked perfectly fine for me after the upgrade. The slider is fully responsive now and I'm a very happy camper! Thanks @Jaxel

Hello @Jaxel, thank you for the update I really like it, only problem not solved and it has been there since the previous version, the spoiler are always open without clicking the spoiler button, and it's ruining the look of the masonry grid.

Anyway to solve this?

Are there any really stunning examples of xenPorta 2.0 out in the wild? Anyone care to share some URL's?

This^^ I would love to see some good customized home pages using this add-on. Im trying to figure out how to lose borders, blockheads ect...

This^^ I would love to see some good customized home pages using this add-on. Im trying to figure out how to lose borders, blockheads ect...

Now with the new style properties it becomes easier to customise everything, i had no problems tweaking the home page as desirable.

Hello @Jaxel, thank you for the update I really like it, only problem not solved and it has been there since the previous version, the spoiler are always open without clicking the spoiler button, and it's ruining the look of the masonry grid.

Anyway to solve this?
I dont see any issues with spoiler codes on my own website...

Is there any way to demote a Feature? I see the option to Promote to Feature, however, for the life of me I can't seem to find a way to demote. I have searched the 88 pages here to find a way, but either no one has discussed or I missed it. Basically, I am just wanting a way to add and remove from the slider with out having to delete and repost. If any one has an answer, I would be most appreciative.

can scrolling end after 3 updates with a link to load more? Nothing worse than unreachable footers.

can scrolling end after 3 updates with a link to load more? Nothing worse than unreachable footers.
I'll look into it...

Yes. SEO is snake oil anyways...

@Jaxel : As shown in the image below: while creating a new layout, can the two columns below the forum list widget be shifted to the top? How? Thanks

View attachment 110570
Added to the next version.

By the way, during the beta, we talked shortly about editing widgets from the front-end. Is it still in your projects?
It was never in my projects. I said if you wanted a front-end, the creator of a widget could easily program one.

Sorry if this is buried deep in the thread already, but is there a Block for Instagram that has been made?

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom