[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel looks like I'm also getting spammed with this quite hard:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: first_post_id - library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php:323
Generated By: Unknown Account, 30 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(323): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/ecocitycr...', 323, Array)
#1 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(297): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->parseArticleAttach(Array)
#2 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php(475): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->parseArticleIcon(Array)
#3 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(12): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticleByThreadIdOrAuto(112912)
#4 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(25): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(69) "http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/staff-apps-are-open.112912/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forum/threads/staff-apps-are-open_112912/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.9 CHANGELOG

This is a small update that fixes a single bug. This bug fix requires you to run the upgrade script though, which is why this is 1.0.9 and not 1.0.8b. I apologize for sending out 3 updates in a single day... but I'm an idiot.

In the 1.0.8 update, I mentioned that I changed the variable names for $layout and $widgets to $xp2_layout and $xp2_widgets respectively. This of course means that anywhere you use these variables would need to be changed as well. I updated all the templates with this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When installing:

Server Error

String could not be parsed as XML

SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 0
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->getXmlType() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 27
AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/citiessk/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I understand that, but its not working. That's what I mean. And I could very well be using it wrong.

I have a post in my forum

Text1
Youtube video1
Text2
Youtube video2

I only want to show
Text1
Youtube video1

on the portal page.

Then you click the arrow to go to the thread and see the rest. How do I set that? Thank you.

@Jaxel Looks like you've had a busy evening. Now that you have a moment to breath could you address this?
I have searched and found others with the same confusion. I have watched your youtube videos. This remains unclear to me. Thanks.

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 0 - library/EWRporta2/Widget/ArticlesSimple.php:9

You have to remove the Widget ArticlesSimple
Screen Shot 2015-04-11 at 9.46.45 AM.webp

#0 /var/www/html/library/EWRporta2/Widget/ArticlesSimple.php(9): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/www/html/l...', 9, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/library/EWRporta2/Model/Widlinks.php(240): EWRporta2_Widget_ArticlesSimple->getUncachedData(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/library/EWRporta2/ViewPublic/Global.php(79): EWRporta2_Model_Widlinks->getWidlinkParams(Array)
#3 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(220): EWRporta2_ViewPublic_Global->prepareParams()
#4 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#5 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#6 /var/www/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#7 /var/www/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Thanks you.

@Jaxel Looks like you've had a busy evening. Now that you have a moment to breath could you address this?
I have searched and found others with the same confusion. I have watched your youtube videos. This remains unclear to me. Thanks.
you need to use [prebreak][/prebreak]

you need to use [prebreak][/prebreak]

Like I said in my previous post, I understand that and searched to find that. However, either I am doing it wrong or its not working. Can you please, in my very simple example, show me how the tags should be positioned so I know I'm doing it right or wrong?

Text1
Youtube video1[prebreak][/prebreak]
Text2
Youtube video2

That is what I have been doing. It does not work for me.
I have reset to default xenforo style as well.
Advice to trouble shoot?

To be clear, I am not using the custom article view.

I am promoting a forum post to article. When I do, I am pasting [prebreak][/prebreak] with the attempt to limit the portal post at that point.

The entire forum post shows on the portal page unless its long enough to get caught by the character cut off.

Top Bottom