[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
av1WTAh.png

Is there a way to remove the "+" icon, as well as shrink/remove this entire bar?

The Recent Activity widget is blank to guests. I have View Thread Content set to Allow for guests and the widget is allowed for all usergroups. Is there something else I'm missing?

I will release a small update for XP2 before I leave for Caarnival next week; which will include fixes for both your issue and Lone Wolf's.

Thanks. So will this expose the Author Name and the Article Date on all XP2 pages?

Also will it allow me to use the article previews instead of plain text in the 'More From This Author' widget?

I dont know what you mean by this.

The 'more articles by this author' widget for XP2 appears as a list of articles under the article like this...

authorlist.webp

This looks very bland and wastes a lot of space. A much better way to display it would be as article previews like this...

authorpreview.webp

I've tried to have it adapted to look like that but cant get it to show up properly. The promoted attachment/image from each promoted article isnt exposed in the 'EWRwidget_AuthorRelated' template. It would be great to have the author name, categories, article date and article attachment in that box. It would look much nicer than the generic list.

I will release a small update for XP2 before I leave for Caarnival next week; which will include fixes for both your issue and Lone Wolf's.

Will this mean I can add the Author name to the User Info Area in each post, on the poster profile page and the poster card, etc?

@Jaxel , what template & where to edit, to insert an advertisement right bellow the Article List? It's a small code snippet (but not HTML so can't use the HTML widget).

1> please point me to prebreak tags explanation. I am using them and they do not seem to do anything. I have found several posts and done what they say without any effect.

2>Any fix to the lack of container constraints for embedded media?

FIX FOR CONTAINER:

iframe { max-width: 100%; }

Attachments

• xenportanotresponsive.webp
    xenportanotresponsive.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Jaxel updated [8wayRun.Com] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.8 CHANGELOG

• Widget: New "Affiliate Links" widget.
  • Widget: Facebook Like Box now supports HTTPS; as well as conforms to their API changes where they renamed the "posts" option to "stream" (and didn't tell anybody, because they are *******s).
  • Expanded the pre-defined "Enable Widget Framework" option to include the Category View and the Member View.
  • The article view will now do a better job at supplying relevant open-graph images... for Facebook link previews.
  • The local...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just upgraded getting an error after upgrade from 107 to 108
Code:
CozWorld.com
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.user_id' in 'on clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php at line 193
EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 381
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 43
EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in G:/xampp/htdocs/cozworld/index.php at line 13

I just noticed in my logs I found
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.user_id' in 'on clause' - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: CoZmicShReddeR, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...')
#1 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...')
#2 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...')
#3 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\library\XenForo\Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...', Array, 2)
#4 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\library\EWRporta2\Model\Articles.php(193): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\r\n\t\t\t\t(\r\n\t\t\t\t\tS...', 'thread_id', Array)
#5 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\library\EWRporta2\ControllerPublic\Articles.php(381): EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles(1, '10', Array)
#6 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\library\EWRporta2\ControllerPublic\Articles.php(43): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams(Array)
#7 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(347): EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex()
#8 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 G:\xampp\htdocs\cozworld\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "http://www.cozworld.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
@Jaxel

Our article list is gone:

Code:
EcoCityCraft Economy | Minecraft Server
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'EWRporta2_articles.user_id' in 'on clause'

[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
[*]XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in EWRporta2/Model/Articles.php at line 193
[*]EWRporta2_Model_Articles->getArticles() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 381
[*]EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->_getViewParams() in EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Articles.php at line 43
[*]EWRporta2_ControllerPublic_Articles->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Wow this severely screwed our forum up, our widgets no longer show either =(
@Jaxel is it safe to downgrade by overwriting files with previous version and updating using older XML?

EDIT: Disabled XenPorta2 for now until a fix is made I guess. Kinda sucks to have it happen Friday night though =P

Last edited:
@Jaxel , what template & where to edit, to insert an advertisement right bellow the Article List? It's a small code snippet (but not HTML so can't use the HTML widget).
How can something NOT be html?

@CoZmicShReddeR @andrewkm
You guys are correct... There was a typo in my code related to the auto-promote feature (I really hate this feature, its always where the errors are). I have sent out an update for 1.0.8a which includes a fix.

1> please point me to prebreak tags explanation. I am using them and they do not seem to do anything. I have found several posts and done what they say without any effect.

2>Any fix to the lack of container constraints for embedded media?
View attachment 103483
prebreak just cuts a point for the break in the article list bit...

As for the youtube container issues, read back a few pages...

How can something NOT be html?

Well I need to include

<xen:if is="{$visitor.permissions.adManagerGroupID.adManagerID} AND {$xenOptions.adManagerForumViewBottom}">
<xen:include template="andy_admanager" />
</xen:if>

bellow the Article List. (for Ad manager).

Top Bottom