[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
The particular skin you are using has an !important tag in it's sidebar width. Its extremely bad practice and makes it impossible to overwrite properties.

It's a small fix for our collapsing sidebar. It adheres to a standard xenforo layout where full width content blocks aren't considered sidebar blocks.

Ah. Where can I remove that part?

Style Properties -> Sidebar, it's after the ###px

It's a small fix for our collapsing sidebar. It adheres to a standard xenforo layout where full width content blocks aren't considered sidebar blocks.

Style Properties -> Sidebar, it's after the ###px

Thanks Russ. Oh yes I can see that, kind of need that part for the collapsing sidebar to work..

Thanks Russ. Oh yes I can see that, kind of need that part for the collapsing sidebar to work..

I need to put a fix in for xenporta, I think a simple :not selector would do the trick, as currently it's collapsing more than just the right sidebar because other blocks have the sidebar class.

Widget Facebook not working on Firefox, Google Chrome, IE.
screen-shot-2015-01-13-at-10-29-22-pm-png.94721

good work on Safari
screen-shot-2015-01-13-at-10-29-31-pm-png.94722

?

I can help

Hmm adding this to the extra.css and its still red - .featuresGrid .bx-progress { background: #C3498D8 !important; }
should be blue
I've tried all different ways of adding to extra.css with no luck.

I just added the code directly to:
EWRporta2_Features.css

Scroll down to the very bottom and you'll see, change the background-color value:
Code:
.featuresGrid .bx-progress { height: 5px; border-top: 1px black solid; background-color: @uix_tertiaryColor; width: 0; position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; z-index: 1000; }

Are there any widgets that will do this:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/media-widgets.90818/

I'd love to see the following:

Most viewed Media widget

1. media #1 (total views)
  2. media #2 (total views)
  3. media #3 (total views)
  4. etc
And best reviewed widget:

1. media #1 (x.x review score)
  2. media #2 (x.x review score)
  3. media #3 (x.x review score)
  4. etc
Does something like this exist anywhere?

Top Bottom