[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I have check this. The hook is not recognized.

So i have check inside from HTML RAW

<xen:hook name="ad_cms_first" />

After that i have create new position in Ad manager.

I Think i need a new template, HTML RAW is not includen on System
Yes, you need to make your own widget that uses a template.

Jaxel, do you plan to develop this addon for XF2?
I absolutely plan on developing most (if not all) of my addons for XF2. I was actually planning on starting development on it when XF2 became public... which happened today... However, I currently only have use of one of my eyes; so right now I can't program much. (here is a video)

So because of that, I can't really start XF2 development until next week at the earliest. I'm just one guy programming all this stuff. I don't work for a big organization like some of the other addon developers.

Hi guys,

I've just got this addon and installed but find myself scratching my head.

I can't find the recent news block or widget? Layouts I don't get as you dont seem to be able to add sections and I've no idea what an option set means.

I tried to read the faq but they didnt seem to address the very basics of how to get it to work.

I'm not trying to do anything overly complicated but would like a dynamic front page showing recent articles but not in a list, I would of imagined this would be the default settting out of the box but sadly not.

So I;ve watched 2 videos which seem to refer to an older version played for an hour and im still none the wiser.

Any help would be appreciated.

Morning, well I'm still none the wiser.

Wanted to install a widget to display xenmedia gallery images but its not in the drop down of installed widgets??? is it called something else in the widget drop down list? or is it just not there?

How can i display recent/random media block/widget like on forum home on the portal.

Thanks guys

Please help me add xen media gallery block to the xenporta2.

Ive searched this whole thread, google, installed numerous outdated widgets none of which worked.

Someone please help I've been trying to do this all day!!!

Please help me add xen media gallery block to the xenporta2.

Ive searched this whole thread, google, installed numerous outdated widgets none of which worked.

Someone please help I've been trying to do this all day!!!
This addon does not come with a Xenmedia Gallery widget...

Hi guys,

I've just got this addon and installed but find myself scratching my head.

I can't find the recent news block or widget? Layouts I don't get as you dont seem to be able to add sections and I've no idea what an option set means.

I tried to read the faq but they didnt seem to address the very basics of how to get it to work.

I'm not trying to do anything overly complicated but would like a dynamic front page showing recent articles but not in a list, I would of imagined this would be the default settting out of the box but sadly not.

So I;ve watched 2 videos which seem to refer to an older version played for an hour and im still none the wiser.

Any help would be appreciated.
It is the default settings, on a page called /articles

I wish i knew what that meant.

Could you please break it down for me, it would really make my day!

Thanks

I think you are answering a different question that i gave up on, sorry its too complicated.

Please can you tell me how to get XenMediaGallery image block on the portal just like i have on the forums.

I have spent all day trying to do this simple task. Please help.

If you go to the Widgets list, there is an "install widget" button... click it. There is a dropdown menu for "Install from file on server". This is where you install pre-included widgets... but as I stated, this addon does not come with Xenmedia widgets.

Yes I'd figured the drop down out.

Is there any way I can show images from the gallery without a widget ?

I've installed this addon but it looks like it will only display 1 image from each album? rather than images frm the albums :/

How have you got it to display random images on your forum?

Last edited:
Not according to the plugin author see below conversation:

1. Thanks Mtor
    clear.png

I've installed this addon - can I display images from the albums in the block ? At the moment we only have 2 albums with lots of pics in. We are trying to just show random pics from all albums.

Which settings to do this?

Thanks​

#3100thMonkey, Today at 2:21 PM
    Edit Delete Report
    + Quote Reply

2. MtoRFreaky CoderStaff Member

It's not meant to do that.
    It's meant to display albums.

To display random images Media Gallery comes stock with that feature.​

#4MtoR, Today at 2:52 PM

Top Bottom