[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Well since I still cant save AdSense widget on either of my websites perhaps someone could tell me where the config file is for the AdSense Widget it self... so I can try edit it manually, this is quite frustraiting and seems @Jaxel is busy

Well since I still cant save AdSense widget on either of my websites perhaps someone could tell me where the config file is for the AdSense Widget it self... so I can try edit it manually, this is quite frustraiting and seems @Jaxel is busy
I have no issues saving it... are you perhaps using an option set in your layout? If you change the default widget settings, it wont change any settings in your option set.

I think I figured it out... are you perhaps running UBlock Origin, or a similar adblocker? It's killing the javascript because it's catching the phrase "adsense".

I think I figured it out... are you perhaps running UBlock Origin, or a similar adblocker? It's killing the javascript because it's catching the phrase "adsense".
I am running AdSense, I can try set it up again and press save and see if it will save it.

EDIT: Thanks alot that worked!

Is there any way to use the Articles Random widget instead of the main Articles List? I'm wanting to have just one random article displayed on the page instead of all the articles? Thanks.

Is there any way to use the Articles Random widget instead of the main Articles List? I'm wanting to have just one random article displayed on the page instead of all the articles? Thanks.
Make your own page... put the articles random widget in it... make that page your portal.

Hello,

Thank you for this great widget!

How can the most recent items at the top of the page? I do not find :/

Thank you.

I want to include two forums in the articles but the forums have images and these images are about 1024x1024. The issue is that they are way too big in the articles and basically look naff. How can the attached images be reduced in the articles please, they still need to be full size in the forum though.

I want to include two forums in the articles but the forums have images and these images are about 1024x1024. The issue is that they are way too big in the articles and basically look naff. How can the attached images be reduced in the articles please, they still need to be full size in the forum though.
You can use CSS to do this... just apply a max size to images within article excerpts.

Is there a widget for the most recent items in the RM?
Only top, and featured. Though this is a widget FRAMEWORK... so if someone wants to make one, they can.

Hello,

Thank you for this great widget!

How can the most recent items at the top of the page? I do not find :/

Thank you.
Huh?

Thanks, quick question, I notice when doing it this way the home page url has changed from www.mysite.com to www.mysite.com/articles as I have changed the Index Page Route from articles/ to articles/portal. Will this have an effect on seo at all?
You would have to either disable the navtab, or hide it with CSS.

The Facebook widget is busting out of the frame because of width (probably images that are on the Facebook page). Is there anyway to control this please

When I post an image or video on my facebook, the width of the facebook widget on my site gets wider than it is supposed to.
Can I somewhere set what the max width is?

It looks fine if I don't post images.

Can't quite find what I'm looking for here... Sorry if I missed the answer, but I'm trying to set the articles page so that latest threads from only certain forums show up... Is that possible.

Is there any reason why the Forum Statistics say June 20, 2015 when I hover over the User Record row? I'm not sure if this is my style or your add-on. Can you please confirm?

upload_2016-3-10_1-17-23.webp

Top Bottom