[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO

[8WR] XenPorta (Portal) PRO [Paid] 1.2.2b

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Okay i went to template list found the css i had fixed to make the arrow right be in correct position features.css and reverted, it undid my change so now the right arrow is only showing half and the start stop button still not showing ? :(

Happy to give admin access really want to fix this.
Thanks
Looking at your website, the start/stop buttons are clearly there and working fine. And the "half" right arrow issue is because you edited the template; revert it back to the defaults.

Hi Jaxel,

The pause button that should be in the top right of the feature slider is not there at all, before it was a circle in top right with pause symbol. It disappeared, completely this is why I'm asking how to get it back.
And the "half" right arrow issue is because you edited the template; revert it back to the defaults.
No the half right arrow is only there WHEN i revert the template, I reverted the features.css yesterday it went back to half arrow. Then I had to edit it back to make the full right arrow show.
I only edited the template to fix it, it's not what is causing it.

Please can you look into this for me as I cannot find a solution.

I'm looking at your website right now... the pause button is there...

FreeCannabis.com   Cannabis Growing Forum   Cannabis   Marijuana Discussion Forums.webp

As for the half right arrow, you're not using the default template. Someone obviously edited the master template by accident. DO NOT EDIT MASTER TEMPLATES; if you do so, you will no longer be able to revert to the defaults. The defaults is -32px, not -43px.

Thanks Jaxel, very odd that the pause isnt showing on my mobile or laptop which run different internet providers ? I'll check on friends internet in a few minutes to see if it shows on theirs.
Can you think of any reason it wouldnt show on my machine and mobile?

I didnt personally change the master templates but i did make a very foolish error, I installed a different slider/feature for xenporta2 from a free addon (big fkg mistake) then when I uninstalled it, it hasnt uninstalled correctly so the changes to this master template is still there :(

Is there any way I can get this back to normal? I don't mind if it is long winded or means reinstalling things.

I really appreciate your help

I checked now on my mobile 3 network, on laptop on virgin internet and on someone elses internet at their house (direct save internet) and NONE are showing the pause button in top right?? please see screen shot above.

I really want to solve this and get it back to normal any guidance on which templates or what code to revert would be a massive help.

Thanks

Is it possible to remove the date and time completely from the post? I really don’t need them there. Would clean things up a bit for me also.

92D679FD-E5C7-4729-90C1-1C548E929D89.webp
02C1ADF0-13ED-420B-90AA-0DE7692ADB75.webp

I reverted all templates by going to domain.com/install and reinstalling the master templates but this didnt fix anything :/

I just want the thing back to normal, kicking myself for installing the slider addon that caused this sht

I'm looking at addon-EWRporta2.xml right now and EWRporta2_Features.css clearly shows:

.featuresGrid .bx-controls-direction .bx-next { background-position: -32px -32px; }

Thanks Jaxel

When i revert the css to the -32px values, I lose half the right arrow

The pause button is missing on the 4 machines I've now tested and a friend up north has checked on their pc the pause button is missing for them too?

You can see what I mean by going to the site FreeCannabis.com and selecting default style in bottom left style selector (the default style has the default css which shows only half the right arrow).

When i revert the css I get the same on the other style too, hence I needed to adjust it to show the full arrow.

I really want the pause button back and the style back to normal. Any ideas how I can do this.

This is what I see on the default style on your website...

If its not showing up that way for your skin, then the issue is your skin.

FreeCannabis.com   Cannabis Growing Forum   Cannabis   Marijuana Discussion Forums.webp

Odd this is what me and my users can see, you are the only person that can see the pause button??

Also on every pc i tried on several different machines and internet providers and mobiles, we see only half the right arrow.

What could possibly be causing this anomaly?Screenshot 2017-09-29 at 5.55.09 PM.webp

It seems that the pause button and right arrow problem is in chrome browser.

How can I fix this? Thanks

I use Chrome...

Try logging out? Maybe you have custom CSS that only applies to logged in users? Or conflicting JS that only activates on login.

Thanks James. It's same when I'm logged out i will post screenshot.

I've cleared all cache tried different machines and all displaying the same. Don't know what else to try.

Im headbutting a brick wall here. This is what I can see in chrome, same on phone and other pc's and connections.Screenshot 2017-09-29 at 7.26.53 PM.webp

Thanks for you patience with this Jaxel, not quite sure why I called you James earlier, sorry for that.

So.... I checked without incognito mode and it looks just like your screen shot ie working correctly. I checked on someone elses phone with fresh install of incognito mode and it works fine.

Seems the incognito mode is caching something or doing something weird - still not 100% sure why or what is happening but its good to know that it only seems to be happening on pc's that have seen the site before and only on incognito mode. I guess one day it will clear the cache itself and display correctly.

Thanks very much for the support and help.

Thanks for you patience with this Jaxel, not quite sure why I called you James earlier, sorry for that.

So.... I checked without incognito mode and it looks just like your screen shot ie working correctly. I checked on someone elses phone with fresh install of incognito mode and it works fine.

Seems the incognito mode is caching something or doing something weird - still not 100% sure why or what is happening but its good to know that it only seems to be happening on pc's that have seen the site before and only on incognito mode. I guess one day it will clear the cache itself and display correctly.

Thanks very much for the support and help.
Try holding the CTRL button and hitting F5. That forces a cache refresh on your pc.

Top Bottom